How important is the incall location to you?

I probably miss seeing some really fine ladies because I'm fairly picky about the incall.

First, it has to be geographicly compatible. I live near Red River, and don't like to drive any further into Dallas than I have to. So if the incall is south of 635 or west of the NDT, I'm looking elsewhere.

Second, I have to feel safe to leave my vehicle parked unattended for more than an hour. If I pull into the incall location and there's a lot of activity going on, I'm most likely going to leave.

Just wondering if any of the rest of you pass on some hot-looking babes because of their incall location.
incall is very important to me!
I also will balk at a shabby incall...have actually called and cancelled once or twice, cause if bad on outside, likely worse the closer you get to it.

That said a nice apt makes the whole experience more comfortable, I think.
I play from downtown so it's unlikely I'll drive to Addison, Plano or Far N. Dallas. By the same token I'd never see a Provider with an Oak Cliff address or any of the suburbs further south. The cops down there are one goose-step short of needing a Kaiser rather than Chief of Police!
I miss a LOT of good MILFs because of the Ft Worth location. Even in good traffic 50 minutes of better away is out for me. North Dallas and north for me, west of 35E and I'm out.

Which sux, but with all the driving where's the relaxation?
it depends on what you want and if you feel that the drive time & fuel costs more than compensates for the delites you hope or expect to receive or know [or are pretty sure] you'll receive.

i live east of US 75 and south of LBJ and work near preston and spring valley.
generally, i will visit someone in downtown area [esp. when i worked downtown], along US 75, along LBJ, in richardson, in addison, in n. dallas. i've even gone to garland, plano, allen, and McKinney [my visits to all but McKinney were deliteful, but i was coming home from sherman so it was on the way home]. as long as it's not more than about 30 mins, i will consider it.

i have driven to e. ft worth, n.e. ft worth, bedford, and arlington for consultations. all but one of those trips has been deliteful.

plus, i usually consult for 1.5 hrs or more to make the drive worth it.

you pay your money, you take your choices.