The panty line...

I have an assortment of used provider panties that I have collected over the years. Is there a market for these?
If YOU like to stop and sniff Panties there is ......
Wtf dude why collect used panties...weired
Providers wear panties?
Ask Logan, hes a collector.
Providers wear panties? Originally Posted by slowmover

+1 )) they're usually off when im around!.. But they do wear heels
  • fawn
  • 10-09-2011, 08:56 PM
I have an assortment of used provider panties that I have collected over the years. Is there a market for these? Originally Posted by lilsmurf
lilsmsurf, you could try EBay, you are bound to find a pantie sniffer on there to buy them....
I have an assortment of used provider panties that I have collected over the years. Is there a market for these? Originally Posted by lilsmurf
Yes... there is a market. One acquaintance also told me about the used - as in worn and not washed - socks she sells. Whatever turns them on... it will sell.
are there any identifying marks or stains to indicate they were used?

if i were to buy some "used" panties from the internet or some guy in the alley, and i found out later that a woman hadnt really worn them and that the seller scammed me, i'd be very upset. [not that i'd be buying panties like that :^] i like boxer briefs myself]

perhaps an autograph/date as well.

but how to tell the providence of those panties??? perhaps photos to go along w/ them - her wearing them, her sliding them off, her showing them w/ a date or newspaper to show come confirmation of when they were taken off?

but, you know what P.T. Barnum said - there's a sucker born every minute.
  • Tetas
  • 10-10-2011, 10:56 AM
I just find it sad that he HAS to sell his collection of used provider panties.
What happened smurf?
You got married didn't ya?
And now you have to sell your collection in order to make room in the chest-o-drawers for her clothes, that's it isn't it, you can share with us dude.
I had to get rid of my muscle car to buy a station wagon, I can sympathize with ya man.
lilsmsurf, you could try EBay, you are bound to find a pantie sniffer on there to buy them.... Originally Posted by fawn
LOL Fawn...Im sure there is a market for it!!
Shit, I wouldnt sell em. Thats agianst the hobby panty code for sure.
I sure dont collect em, just noticed em is all the other day.
I dont think retirement is ever a real option, lol.
You could always have them made into a quilt like the one commissioned by Frank Zappa, made from the bras and panties thrown on stage:

That quilt is a work of art.
I read somewhere that in Japan, there's vending machine that sells used panties. Crazy isn't it?
I also read that on ebay, some girls will pretend to be your gf, and send you lvoe letters, photos and used panties for a price.