If your ad has an e-mail address, check it!

Four e-mails sent last Thursday to ladies requesting an appointment for today. So far, no responses.

Some of us are on really short leashes and either have no time to call or can't risk playing phone tag. E-mails and PMs are our preferred means of communication.

I don't want to lecture anyone about how to run her business. But I would suggest that if you put an e-mail address in your ads, or of your BP ad has a "Reply to this ad" link, you might be missing out on some appointments if you don't check your e-mails.
Wow i check mine throughout the day because men tend to email at times........
If she doesn't answer I just move on till next time. Sometimes these girls are so busy they don't have time to worry about keeping the pipeline full.
If the provider lists a prefered contact method, your going to have issues connecting other ways. Its frustrating, but happens
I try to check mine often... Cutie from KC here visiting til thursday... so Email me if youre interested!
I also check my spam folders frequently, JUST in case something goes there by mistake.
I do know what the OP mean, however. I sometimes find myself with a few spare hours. I'm faced with this sort of Hobson's choice at times. I don't want to send out half a dozen or more e-mail and then go to the first gal that responds. It's too much like just sending out spam. But if you send only one e-mail at a time, then the odds of getting a response are very thin. So I'll often look for a gal that answers her phone, or send out maybe three e-mails. Still, as often as not, I won't be able to hook up with an independent in the two or three hours that I find myself free on short notice. That's one reason I tend to go to AMPs.
I do know what the OP mean, however. I sometimes find myself with a few spare hours. I'm faced with this sort of Hobson's choice at times. I don't want to send out half a dozen or more e-mail and then go to the first gal that responds. It's too much like just sending out spam. But if you send only one e-mail at a time, then the odds of getting a response are very thin. So I'll often look for a gal that answers her phone, or send out maybe three e-mails. Still, as often as not, I won't be able to hook up with an independent in the two or three hours that I find myself free on short notice. That's one reason I tend to go to AMPs. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This exact thing is happening to me today. I got started a few hours ago looking for something after work (near Frisco) but I've only heard back from one out of three emails so far. I know I'd probably do better via phone but that is a heck of a lot harder at work than email. If I don't get something arranged really soon it's going to be too late for tonight. AMPs are fine but GFE is so much better
my phone and computer bings at me if i get an email....i like to stay connected and respond quickly.
+1 Alecia! I always try to respond ASAP to appointments and reference checks.