My Phone

Hey everyone just a heads up in case you don't know already I lost my phone the other night it did have a lock on it however... I do not have any numbers in my new phone so I will be having to re-screen everyone if you are p411 please just send me a message with your number so I can save you appropriately... For providers I apologize as I can not cheek my phone and give you an ok for a client I just wouldn't feel comfortable if you absolutely need me for a reference please ask the client something that would spark my memory of our encounter

Thanks so much & sorry for the hassle of re-screening

Xoxo
V
Damn girl. That sucks. Know the feeling. I'm sure we all understand. I always ask for specifics anyways... so that good advice ... for all that just go off the providers memory of a name anyways..... Always ask for specifics.

Good luck girl. Can always call me... if you need a reference.

Hope to see ya soon.
Take care
Amber Rain
At least it didn't fall in the toilet....

I can think of only ONE provider this has happened MULTIPLE times to :P

At least it didn't fall in the toilet.... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I would be uncomfortable with a portable device sush as a phone having my personal screening info for others to find...

I knew one young lady (RUMOR) who told me everynight before she went to bed, she cleared the memory of her phone from all calls, etc. That way, if the phone fell into the wrong hands, no records on it. (And if you knew her, she had a new phone pretty often, so it was a good idea for her.)
Sucks girl!

Hope it turns up!

I can honestly say, I have never, ever lost my phone.

Have been thru 15 new ones since '06 (upgrade), but have all the info I need is saved to a back up.