WTF is up with all of these providers begging for money lately because they're "down and out". Some poor smuck works at wal-mart for $7.25 per hour. He grosses $290.00 per week assuming he gets to work 40 hours. He probably nets $200.00 after taxes and his gas to work. A provider makes that much working just one hour. I know a provider has a daily incall expense. But if a provider sees one client per day, that's five appointments per week for a total of $1,000. If a provider can't find at least one client a day, she's in the wrong line of work (hookings not for everyone). If the incall expense is $75 per day that still leaves the provider $700. $700 / five hours = $140 per hour. $140 for laying on your back for an hour is a hell of a lot more than the poor smuck working at wal-mart is making.
Indeed, I completely agree. Half the women on this site aren't worth their rates. That won't stop the Walmart cashier with a hard-on from forking it over happily though. Sex has and always will sell. Everyone has their own idea of what should be a decent rate given their experience, services and looks - yet, it would seem that a lot of the new providers coming in have an elevated idea of themselves. Unless they are servicing every now and then, the average girl makes roughly $1000+ a week.

Some girls will be understanding and negotiate a more appropriate price (no use starting with small rates, right). Others have forgotten what it's like to make less than a few thousand a month and can't be bothered by the fact that they are getting older and uglier with every passing day (conservatively speaking, most women hit their peak around the late 20's). Then they wonder why the clients dry up in perfect proportion to their crotches. Who wants to get serviced by some over-priced, half-decent looking used up piece of meat when there are plenty of good looking perky young girls who are charging similar or cheaper rates and can fuck with the best of them?

Providers will probably outnumber the amount of males that are willing to fork over their hard earned money for an hour and 2 holes for a long time to come though. I doubt that there will ever be a shortage of men who feel they have no other recourse, but to give their lively-hood to some slut who doesn't even care about the sex. What's the fucking point if there is no intimacy involved? Anyone can just lie there and take it. I imagine the sub-par providers with the larger rates must do some really freaky stuff behind the scenes to earn that money. That or men must be really desperate.

Personally, I'm already screwed since I can't come in thirty minutes like most of the guys on here. Nor can I lose my fucking hard on after I come...I'll have to come a few times back to back before I'm finally done. All in all, I'll need at least an hour and more likely 2 hours to be satisfied physically. Can't do that very often when "one hour" with a decent girl costs upwards of $250. Who says women don't have power in this world?

We're dealt the hand we're given though. Just have to make the best of it or aspire to greater status. Although, when it stopped being about the sex and more about the money, I lost interest. "One hour" with your average provider will never be as good as one hour with your girlfriend/wife/significant other - assuming you're not a Beta male. It's not worth the money to waste your time with a older girl only to have her not be as responsive as a younger, beautiful girl with less experience. It's just become a job for most of the older and well established providers. How many dicks can you take before you can't react to it as sincerely as you could when you when it was a new sensation? I don't know; Go ask Mr. Owl...Most men can discern the real ones from the fakes. I sure can...
You know, they make decaffeinated brands that taste just as good. Just sayin.
Others have forgotten what it's like to make less than a few thousand a month and can't be bothered by the fact that they are getting older and uglier with every passing day (conservatively speaking, most women hit their peak around the late 20's). Then they wonder why the clients dry up in perfect proportion to their crotches. Who wants to get serviced by some over-priced, half-decent looking used up piece of meat when there are plenty of good looking perky young girls who are charging similar or cheaper rates and can fuck with the best of them?

It's not worth the money to waste your time with a older girl only to have her not be as responsive as a younger, beautiful girl with less experience. It's just become a job for most of the older and well established providers. How many dicks can you take before you can't react to it as sincerely as you could when you when it was a new sensation? Originally Posted by jvkeoni

Oh my!

jvkeoni,
If I wasn't sooooo old and tired, I would personally titty slap you for that comment! LOL!

Now, if I could only remember what I did with my lube for my dried up crotch!

Sweetheart,
Repeat after me.........I PROMISE NEVER TO UPSET LANA AGAIN! LOL!
Is school out?
WTF is up with all these poor shmucks that work at walmart for 7.29 an hour bitching about a lady who is smart enough to make a thousand dollars a week??
Maybe they will get a chance one day to do the same. Like get their little wiener caught in the meat grinder in the market, have surgery to redesign the genital area, and then sell that shot while laying on their backs recovering from ignorance.

Just saying.....
If ya' can't afford to pay, don't play here.

And I mean this in the nicest way possible.
Attached Images File Type: jpg no bitchin.jpg (14.1 KB, 156 views)
Amen IP. case closed