7-3, Dallas wins again!

Not football, the split on the last ten "Fort Worth Provider" ads which is once again dominated by Dallas ads. A pet peeve I've noted before which limits the value of this board, and as a paid subscriber I feel I have the right to express my opinion. Sorry if I've annoyed anyone.
  • jazz
  • 10-13-2011, 10:12 AM
amen, brother!
Are you RTMing them as previously instructed? Maybe the next step is posting a link to them for public scrutiny. I too get annoyed by this man.
  • jazz
  • 10-13-2011, 01:02 PM
Boltfan, looks like the Provider Advertising Guidelines are pretty generous in this regard.
Providers can post Ads in up to 5 cities per week providing they offer outcalls to that area. So they aren't actually in violation of the board rules... But I do agree with the OP, it is an annoyance.

From ECCIE Provider Advertising Guidelines:
"Some of our Metro Locations have Provider Ad Subdivisions. (ex. Dallas/Fort Worth, 5 NE Texas Subdivisions, etc) You may post your weekly ad in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….whether you will be traveling there from another city, have an incall in that town, or provide outcall appts to that area."
Are you RTMing them as previously instructed? Maybe the next step is posting a link to them for public scrutiny. I too get annoyed by this man. Originally Posted by Boltfan
or for public flogging.
and not the nice fetish-type of flogging!!!
Hell. Look at the weekend line-up some time and see how many ads are for ladies who are not available on weekends.

But, the mods do a good job of dealing with it if you RTM and give them a chance.
Are you RTMing them as previously instructed? Maybe the next step is posting a link to them for public scrutiny. I too get annoyed by this man. Originally Posted by Boltfan
But he pays for premium access ........
I don't know why we can't have an addendum to the rules on Fort Worth ads....Have the provider placing the ad explain how her services apply to Fort Worth.

Does she provide incalls our outcalls to Fort Worth....or does she just run the ad to get Cowtowners to drive to Dallas?

Nothing wrong with a provider running a Fort Worth ad....but if she never enters the city limits, she oughta keep her ads in dallas. We all know where Dallas is, and we can go there if we wanna.