WTF! Is this a new provider trend?

Most providers are good about this but I've had some weird experiences lately with providers treating their donation like it's a fucking state's secret.

Provider A: hot lady. Really wanted to see her. She mentioned Greek was extra. No problem. I asked how much extra? She says it depends on her mood. Yeah, I'm thinking it will depend more on my mood. She'll get me horny as shit and convince me to empty my wallet. No thanks. I move on.

Provider B: another semi popular hottie. She doesn't list her donation here or on P411. Says to contact her for rates. So I do, saying that I'd love to see her but would like to know her rates. But she wants my references first. Really? Sorry, but I'm not going to have you bothering my references if I don't even know if I'm going to see you. Sure, old reviews give me a hint, but it could have changed and you've been talking about changing them. And I don't set appointments without knowing the donate.

This is why so many guys don't see younger providers. Too much bullshit. And no, none of the conversations happened over the phone.
+1
both good lessons to take on the next research project.

* consulting fee depends on her mood - MOVE ON!
* consulting fee disclosed only after screened - MAYBE MOVE ON.
some are just more cautious about posting them on the net or mentioning it over the phone when we have no clue who we are talking to.

Me personally I just refer gents back to my website, showcase or p411. I would never feel comfortable verbalizing it just in case it is someone from my RL. It has happened to me before and I do not like taking that chance.

I do understand your frustration though...
I understand what the OP means. Some ladies go on who you use as a reference to give you a price. Your reference is some 400+ lady, her rates will be comparable. If it's some FBSM lady, she'll beat or match her rates. That's an old trick.

About the 'feelings' thing, I've never heard of that. I'm pretty sure there are enough all-inclusive girls to eliminate this headache...depending on what he's looking for anyway.
She says it depends on her mood.
Sounds like a true GFE to me.
Sound more like a GF / SO to me.
My rates are always posted on p4 and eccie... and I do ALL communications of rates thru PM ONLY. I always make sure since my menu varies on gfe and pse... I make sure before you come... that we have established.. what exactly will be expected upon your arrival... so that business can be conducted... first ... and let the fun begin.

If more providers would communicate exactly what they are... there would be less threads about "rate negotiation" going on during session. Rates are rates. And there shouldn't be any hesitation on making sure YOU BOTH are clear on what is expected and not discuss anything of that sort upon your session times.

But anything about money is never discussed via text or phone. Ladies... play safe.. and make sure everyone is clear on what will happen later on and what they will donate for god sake... don't upsell. That's almost a promised BAD review for ya. Stick with your menu rate.

Just my advice
Amber Rain
both good lessons to take on the next research project.

* consulting fee depends on her mood - MOVE ON!
* consulting fee disclosed only after screened - MAYBE MOVE ON. Originally Posted by pmdelites
* Consulting fee disclosed on one of these:
P411, Showcase, Webpage or I MOVE ON.

I don't play Games when it comes to the FEE
There are too many ladies to choose from in DFW

CG
I will not PM about a fee (or at all)
I will not ask over the phone
I will leave about what I think the services are worth unless she takes the time to post her rates somewhere in advance.
No one stops at the gas station without easily knowing the price in advance so why try to guess at this game?
Make the purchase decision easy or go out of business.