beauty tricks that make guys melt

so, ladies, do any of you use any of these tricks to land a client? or a boyfriend?

just wondering....

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/y...ake-guys-melt/

guys, which of these make you melt? or turn you on?
smiles and naturally "gorge" self ["gorge" - what an abbrev?!?!?!]
Love the dust shimmer on the chest. Always leads to a delightful discussion with Mrs MTABSW about our agreement not to share my pleasures.
Eye makeup - Now why am I going to wear that when it's just going to make me look like a raccoon when we're finished BCD?!!

Flashing the sexy Smile - Well that won't be ALL that I'm flashing!!

Strategic shimmer to the chest - I'll let you do that when you lick my chest...Mmmm...all natural shimmer bayyybeeee!

Making lips extra kissable with bright red lipstick - I've learned that, unless requested, bright red lipstick (or anything but a light gloss) is not necessary at all. My lips are P-L-E-N-T-Y kissable already baby!!

Bed head waves (aka the lazy girl curl) - ALL OVER THAT! Right out of the shower waves rock!

Dewey skin and sexy heels - I bet I can think of one way to get that "dewey" skin...lots of friction!! Heels are a must, but they never stay on very long...he he he

Slighty unkempt bun - Ummm no thanks. If I put my hair up in a bun, I'm either going on an interview, or cleaning the house on Sundays. LOL

Using high lighter to get my own "glow" - I know how you can make me "glow"....wink!

Show off the edgy side with a temporary tattoo - The only temporary tattoo I want is the one of your handprint on my ass...Mmmmm!

Be your Naturally Gorgeous self - Ha! I'm always my Naturally gorgeous self! Well not sure about gorgeous, but definitely horny!

TGIF EVERYONE!!
I'll offer up one that I've just noticed recently: hair.

Many of the women I've seen in the past few months have not taken the time to get their "do's" in order. They will tie their hair back for the session, and while it's not bad it does take something away, IMO. Recently saw a lady I'd never seen before, and her long, dark hair was down and brushed, which really turned me on when things got hot 'n' heavy.
Some neat ones. I thought the heels in the article were ugly. I've never seen a tattoo that enhanced a woman's beauty. They do not put me off, they just do not enhance IMHO.
Eye makeup - Now why am I going to wear that when it's just going to make me look like a raccoon when we're finished BCD?!!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Raccoon love is hottttt