ok ladies heres the flip side..Are you happy with your breast size'

Are you happy with your breast size?

a yes

b no, I want reduce them

c.no I want to enlarge them

d.don;t care
I am very happy..They made be small however they are round and perky and when I am older they won't be saggying and droppy like I have seen happen....
Nooooo I'm not! I want bigger and fuller and I'm getting bigger and fuller. Mind you I'm already an ALL natural 34d
why would you want bigger than a 34D?in my opinion the old saying "size doesn't matter" holds true weather it is breast size or penis size...more than a mouthful is a waste..just sayin...
Nooooo I'm not! I want bigger and fuller and I'm getting bigger and fuller. Mind you I'm already an ALL natural 34d Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
To me...I would be happy with what given to the lady. I knew this provider who wasa 34c and moved to a DD's. They were firm.but I didn't like 'em...they just didn't feel right.
Tits. Big ones ,medium ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Did I ever tell ya, I like tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big or little they all can be beautiful. I like different and unique breasts on a woman.

Wilson
why would you want bigger than a 34D?in my opinion the old saying "size doesn't matter" holds true weather it is breast size or penis size...more than a mouthful is a waste..just sayin... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I am not so much wanting to go bigger but fuller.
That would be my reason for getting surgery so lolipop lift would suffice.
And btw 34d is not big enough for me.
IMHO, The worst kind of breasts are breasts that are hard from bad implants. Nothing wrong with
big boobs -- as long as they don't look ridiculous.

I know what works for me just like you know what works for you.
why would you want bigger than a 34D?in my opinion the old saying "size doesn't matter" holds true weather it is breast size or penis size...more than a mouthful is a waste..just sayin... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Every time you post, I love you more!

Love the natural titties! It's rare when enhancement improves them.
you are completely correct if a woman feels she needs a lift to make her feel better about herself I am all for it...for me personally I am happy with my round perky 34B titties......
I am not so much wanting to go bigger but fuller.
That would be my reason for getting surgery so lolipop lift would suffice.
And btw 34d is not big enough for me.
IMHO, The worst kind of breasts are breasts that are hard from bad implants. Nothing wrong with
big boobs -- as long as they don't look ridiculous.

I know what works for me just like you know what works for you. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
aaww...
Every time you post, I love you more!

Love the natural titties! It's rare when enhancement improves them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
my opinion the old saying "size doesn't matter" holds true weather it is breast size or penis size...more than a mouthful is a waste..just sayin... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Exactly! Never been a real big fan of anything over a D size. I have found the smaller the breast, the more responsive, the lady is towards you fondling them.
I have been through many fun bag fluxuations in my short years I went up to 38 DD when I was at an unsavory weight and then as I started to get into being more physically fit and started losing weight and shrunk down to a 34c. I am very grateful that my boobies didn't suffer any stretchmarks or start to sag during those transitions. And it took me a while to love My significanlly smaller twins but now I love my ta-tas.
good for you for getting into fitness and you have a great chest and glad you feel better about yourself. A freind of mine has DD and she has back pain and is not happy with herself...and that is not good...
I have been through many fun bag fluxuations in my short years I went up to 38 DD when I was at an unsavory weight and then as I started to get into being more physically fit and started losing weight and shrunk down to a 34c. I am very grateful that my boobies didn't suffer any stretchmarks or start to sag during those transitions. And it took me a while to love My significanlly smaller twins but now I love my ta-tas. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
OH THOSE..scene from Summer Rental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKEXzbCT_fA
Yeah it always seems like the grass is greener on the other side but after being on both sides of the fence I prefer my petite boobies and have more of an appreciation for others with smaller breasts as well. I love being able to wear cute tops without feeling like I am spilling out plus it is way easier to find cute bras and lingerie that is one perk I am enjoying.