HEY could you pick me up a Red Bull, Pack of Marlboro Lights and some condoms?

I'm starting this thread for the providers. Some of you providers will laugh your asses off while some of you might learn something!

So, guys what do you think when a provider calls or texts you and asks you to stop and buy them something? My experience is that’s is usually a Drink, Cigarettes or Condoms!

Ladies feel free to share your feelings about this!

Guys list some of the interesting things gals has asked for you to bring!

Just once I'd like to hear, Hey how about you bring a roll of plastic and a gallon of Wesson Oil!? LOL (I can Dream!)
I'm not a drinker and I don't smoke cigarettes (ugh) so that will never happen.
I've asked him to pick up a female condom once. lol
I don't mind when asked by a lady I have a rapport with, but when it's someone I've met once, if ever, it's unnerving. It's made worse when she wants her fee, tip, and won't go an extra mile for ya!
Asking for a tip is classless (imho). I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. If you want more money, charge more money. Don't put yourself in a humiliating position.
Asking for a tip is classless (imho). I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. If you want more money, charge more money. Don't put yourself in a humiliating position. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
WOW! I totally agree! When a provider tells me tips are appreciated! I usually respond by saying, "So are half price sessions!" LOL
Once or twice since my car died I have asked if they could pick up some condoms but I always stress to please take the cost from my fee and offer a slight discount for their trouble
I'll second drsmooth1's comment. I've happily picked up coffee, lunch, and on one occasion condoms, for a girl I see regularly. We usually do lunchtime appointments and catch up over lunch before we retire BCD, so I'll often text her beforehand to see if she would like me to bring anything.

But I'm not fond of picking up condoms for a girl - having a good supply on hand is part of having good TCB, in my opinion. And if a girl I didn't see regularly asked me to pick stuff up on the way over, that would leave a bad taste in my mouth.
I never ask but sometimes, they'll offer. So if a client asks me if I would like something to drink, I would like some water, bottled tea or something from Starbuck's as a treat.

My fridge is always full of refreshments, though, and so it's really not necessary.

As far as condoms go, I order in bulk. So generally, I have a BUNCH of them around and just don't need to have them picked up. You can get batches of a hundred from different websites for relatively cheap and that's the direction that I go. Same for lube.

Never been one to call a client and ask for something. Not normally! But I did ask a guy to bring me something for his bottom (toy) because he was being picky about it before even getting there.

Elisabeth
I've been asked a few times to pick up condoms. Once, the lady went to great lengths to point out that she asked all clients to bring condoms due to the expense. Not good salesmanship, but she's quiet a bit younger than I usually see. The most disturbing thing is the knowledge of how many wackos there are in the world, who would gleefully put pin holes in a condom for some perverted rush.

Ladies, you are professional sky divers, is it really a good idea to let someone else pack your chute. . . parachute that is?
usually i ask if there is anything I can have special for them. also if it is a early morning date I make sure I have breakfast type food for them...
I brought a hon a cheeseburger & DrP once.

Cheeseburger kisses
Well I guess its better for the lady to ask you to stop and get some condoms, than to say, "Just this once we can go BB!"
I had a guy bring me a happy meal once....but I did not ask him to...lol
oh sure from tacos to burgers....just as long as eating time doesn't interfer with playtime
I've been asked several times to bring condoms but I always bring my own, so no problem there. I have been asked to bring food, gum, sodas, etc. I have noticed some of the ones who ask for me to bring them a lot of stuff usually aren't the better providers and are used to guys pampering them....