Mod elections

With all the election commericals on I got to thinking..i know this can be dangerous...lol..this site has many mods and most are great, some are so-so and some are just well ________ I will leave that statement incomplete...so if we as members could vote for mods who would you nominate and vote for? I can think of a few....Burk....FNF....SL....SN L....just to name of few...these that I named all have good qualities that would make the good mods....
I will have to say that this is inappropriate and a disrespect to the current moderators on eccie. Hope you're having a nice day girl.

xoxo,
Zarah
well you are entitled to your opinion girl...but this is suppose to be a fun thread...and did you miss where I said some are awesome...but leave it SOMEONE to try make this a negative thing...hhmmm.....
I will have to say that this is inappropriate and a disrespect to the current moderators on eccie. Hope you're having a nice day girl.

xoxo,
Zarah Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
well you are entitled to your opinion girl...but this is suppose to be a fun thread...and did you miss where I said some are awesome...but leave it SOMEONE to try make this a negative thing...hhmmm..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
There is nothing negative about what I said. I said it was disrespectful to the mods. If the mods do not mind this thread being up, then I would vote for OldT and Tiffany Jameson.

xoxo,
Z
I stand corrected..I used the word great when I meant awesome...i appreciate your input and i meant this to be this to be a fun thread and i am certain the mods have a wonderful sense of humor.....they have to otherwise how do you explain Still Looking....both of your choices are also AWESOME...[quote=ZarahAdams;2053018]There is nothing negative about what I said. I said it was disrespectful to the mods. If the mods do not mind this thread being up, then I would vote for OldT and Tiffany Jameson.

xoxo,
Z[/quote]
I agree that "Still Looking" is awesome but he's not a mod and I would never vote him for a mod. He's too friendly and this site would probably be a war zone.

xoxo,
Zarah
Me be a MOD.... sure and let me schedule another colonoscopy while I'm at it! LOL

How about Dilbert? He has a funny and different way of looking at things! LOL
also let me clarify not only is not only a fun thread but also not limited to the national board but the whole site and all the areas....lets have fun with this...
I ran for mod in the KC board. I had a big campaign kickoff at the Ritz Carlton in Jetmore, Kansas, with a huge crowd of admirers. But alas, due to voter fraud, I lost. I thought about suing, but then realized that it might cause trouble for the board, so I decided to just bask in the love of my devoted throng.
I ran for mod in the KC board. I had a big campaign kickoff at the Ritz Carlton in Jetmore, Kansas, with a huge crowd of admirers. But alas, due to voter fraud, I lost. I thought about suing, but then realized that it might cause trouble for the board, so I decided to just bask in the love of my devoted throng. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think AWL4KNOT and OUTDOORMAN (a current mod) are good choices because their post are very well written and thought out and inspiring...just sayin
Mods have thankless jobs. They have to put up with some much shit and be on top of everything. The current mods do a great job. I'm sure any future mods (real or fantasy) would do a fine job as well.

This message was approved by me.
Mods have thankless jobs. They have to put up with some much shit and be on top of everything. The current mods do a great job. I'm sure any future mods (real or fantasy) would do a fine job as well.

This message was approved by me. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Thanks Cpal. Many might not realize that we MOD do this on our own time. We are all volunteers and your right it is a thankless job. I have meet some great MODs and most are very helpfull. I'm still a newb when it comes to being a MOD.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-17-2012, 12:30 PM
It is a stupid fucking idea...

There are too many "cliques" on this board as is. You let the populous vote and all you will do is turn it into a fucking popularity contest.

Screw that.

I may not have to like the mods I deal with, respect is still shown because they are in that position.
i never said being a mod was an easy job and you are doing great atleast you along with other mods post great input...
Thanks Cpal. Many might not realize that we MOD do this on our own time. We are all volunteers and your right it is a thankless job. I have meet some great MODs and most are very helpfull. I'm still a newb when it comes to being a MOD. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926