A medical question..

If you burnt the shit out of your tounge on a stouffers french bread pizza, should you hold off on DATY or licking a providers ass?
If you burnt the shit out of your tounge on a stouffers french bread pizza, should you hold off on DATY or licking a providers ass? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Put ice on it, and keep at it! LOL The germs are dead!
I dont have any GERMS!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Go for the ass . . . Trust Me
Go for the ass . . . Trust Me Originally Posted by pyramider
Heck why leave either out.. besides I heard a womans juices have healing powers like no other!!
I dont have any GERMS!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
You eat Stouffers frozen pizzas? You have germs.
I dont have any GERMS!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Well now you don't! LOL
Tell them
Heck why leave either out.. besides I heard a womans juices have healing powers like no other!! Originally Posted by kendra kayy
You eat Stouffers frozen pizzas? You have germs. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
WIN.
You eat Stouffers frozen pizzas? You have germs. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Hey Now! I happen to like card board pizzas.
Hey Now! I happen to like card board pizzas. Originally Posted by shorty
Well, see, that's different. Eat the cardboard, toss the pizza. You've got the right idea.
If you burnt the shit out of your tounge on a stouffers french bread pizza, should you hold off on DATY or licking a providers ass? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I heard you should gargle some anti-freeze and you'll be fine!
All the BS aside, I would refrain from Kissing, DATY/DATO and slobbering on a lady for a couple of days. Our bodies have great repair abilities, and with the mouth needed for nutrition & hydration, it will repair itself pretty quickly. If you can't hold off for a couple of days, you could try using some of that new liquid bandaid stuff on your tongue & roof of your mouth to seal the wound.

http://www.newskinproducts.com/

(I should probably warn you, when I have tried this stuff on external wounds, it burns like hell.)

Because of my warning, I would not suggest using this product on your genitals if you cut yourself shaving.
Go for the DATY just lick softly
Look man use your head(the big one).
How many times have you bit your tongue
or cheek? Didn't need antibiotic therapy
nor did you likely quit eating or drinking
for 96 hours.

The surface tissues of your mouth
have a new class of recently discovered
antibiotics(late 90's israel).
Very aggressive and potent.
Impossible to synthicize thus far.
The next gen of antibiotics will