Need ideas for my Birthday Treat!

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I intend on doing something memorable. I plan on an overnighter so time shouldn't be an issue. Any guys do something special for your birthday? Share the experiences. Providers, you already know what I'm talking about, what is the best way make a date stand out above the rest?

I spend the whole day alone. That way there's no chance to fuck it up.
I spend the whole day alone. That way there's no chance to fuck it up. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I have no problem laughing at myself so I don't mind taking risks. You can't hit a goal you don't set, right?
Since my b-day was recently, I spent it alone. Yet I knew that weekend, that I was going to have a great time with a good friend of mine. All I can say is, What A Splittin Headache The Next Day!
  • Gucci
  • 01-18-2012, 09:11 PM
I celebrate my birthday like its christmasnewyearfourthof july, the other holidays are for others my birthday is for me ! This year I plan on getting Skylar Cruz and the lady of her choice as a double if she'll agree :-)
Well since Shayla would be my ultimate b-day present but she doesn't go on tour much, I would recommend London Rayne or Alyssa Nichole.
I spend the whole day alone. That way there's no chance to fuck it up. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
And they say I'm the funny one! OMG!
One year I did a doubbles with two of the most gorgeous women I have ever met. Another year I did long engagement. But I do long sessions on a regular occurrence when I hobby. The doubles was fun but not really my cup of tea, I actually prefer one-on-one action weird but true.

I have two fantasies I have not fulfilled: I would love to have a session in my office, something like the sexy secretary scenario, I have never done that.

I would love to ake a lady to a cabin that is very seclusive for a weekend, the cabin is very modern with hotel like perks. Spend time in the forest, fishing in between BCD activities, restaurants and a fire in the evening with snuggle and outdoor activities, afterall I am Outdoorsman. My dilemma with this one is the amount of time I sopend with a lady does not equate to more fun in all my expereinces. So would I just be increasing the time without increasing the fun, idk. Cuz my fear is if the lady is not into the outdoors like I am it will more than show up in the 48 hour period and be a let down for me.

This time of year i wnat to take a lady skiing, I am going skiing in a fewweeks but not bringing anyone.
Well since Shayla would be my ultimate b-day present but she doesn't go on tour much, I would recommend London Rayne or Alyssa Nichole. Originally Posted by shorty
I'll even jump out of a cake for ya
I'll even jump out of a cake for ya Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Nah! I'd rather eat the cake and put some frosting on those cupcakes of yours.
shayla birthday duo. it would be your best birthday ever but in all likely hood it would be your last as well
shayla birthday duo. it would be your best birthday ever but in all likely hood it would be your last as well Originally Posted by petiteassman
I'd probably walk in and just pass out and miss the whole thing!

My knees just got weak. Oh, my!!

in the cake i would jump in it
My knees just got weak. Oh, my!!

Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Those are Hot fantasies Outdoorsman!

If you were in New Orleans....you could take a romantic carriage ride thru the city or a jazz cruise on the river....dancing and dinner at a cajun restaurant or cruising on Bourbon St....shopping at the Riverwalk mall......then a hot tub room at a upscale hotel

then follow with a late night stroll by the Mississippi river in the moonlight!

hope ya have a happy Birthday baby!