Can someone please explain to me?

I have to first say I usually avoid any drama here on the board and keep my threads upbeat and thought provoking but I am totally baffled at this point in time. How people can make posts that clearly violate several MAJOR guidelines and keep going and no one put them on Vacation and I just don't understand. It reflects poorly on the site as well as the people involved. I am sure there are behind the scenes things going on but just like the general public I am going on what I see and read. So someone please explain to me and feel free to PM me if you feel that is better...
Vixen,

It is likely because Mods can't be everywhere on the board. In fact, some of the mods are old like me and actually sleep at night!

If members would click on the white triangle when they read a rude or offending post, then ALL mods could look at the issue and handle it more expeditiously.

The RTM (Report to Mod) white triangle is your friend to keep the board "civil", enabling staff to put the fires out promptly. If it looks like a pending train wreck, click on it.

The same thing applies to Private Messages.

Huck
kinda like walking on egg shells and afraid of the mods is the answer vixen
WOW...now I am really confused why reopen a thread that has been closed three times is now reopened...don't people have any better anything to do...why do we have guidelines??
I have better things to do, like figure out how to get to see you!
That would require an overnite pass from the half way house.
WOW...now I am really confused why reopen a thread that has been closed three times is now reopened...don't people have any better anything to do...why do we have guidelines?? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
What does closing threads have to do with posters violating board rules?
I have better things to do, like figure out how to get to see you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That would require an overnite pass from the half way house. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
It wouldn't be that hard to spot him. Just look for the guy painted all green, walking funny and shouting "Irish, Irish, I'm Cumming For You!"
What does closing threads have to do with posters violating board rules? Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones

What rules were violated?