Ysswipe Rider

This punk is a complete fraud. He's been stalking me here with lies. He continues to say Hippy Hollow on Lake Travis is a gay hangout. He has been totally dishonest and a fraud. Check the Austin Texas sandbox. They call him an asshole and discredit him. Hippy Hollow is a reputable clothing optional park. One of the best in the country. Ysswipe Rider is a FRAUD.
moved to sandbox. Not an alert or hobby related.
Sorry Bambino. But you're just not correct and you can't backpedal fast enough.

You may know what you think you saw and did, but you were cruising one of the biggest gay hangouts in the middle of one of the most gay friendly cities in America. Hippie Hollow, Texas's only nude "beach," hosts gay events officially and is where the GLBT outdoorsy types flock year-round.

That's just the fact. I know it's killing you, Bambino, but you brought it up. Everybody in Texas knows about it, as do most big time gay tourists across America. (Too easy to continue, so I'll let you continue to backpedal, tourist).

http://www.cruisinggays.com/austin/c/areas

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/artscu...pie_Hollow.htm

Read the links folks and draw your own conclusion. Or simply ask anybody in any of the Texas forums. This is the place Bambino proudly cruises when he comes to
Austin.

He brought it up, not me. He may truly have believed otherwise, which is ironic indeed for such a homophobic poster.

Oh, nobody's stalking you, Bambino. Speaking for myself and only for myself, I'm here making sure you're keeping it real here like you do on the national Political Forum.

I enjoy our little back and forth, don't you? I especially like the way you try to "get under my skin."
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Sorry Bambino. But you're just not correct and you can't backpedal fast enough.

You may know what you think you saw and did, but you were cruising one of the biggest gay hangouts in the middle of one of the most gay friendly cities in America. Hippie Hollow, Texas's only nude "beach," hosts gay events officially and is where the GLBT outdoorsy types flock year-round.

That's just the fact. I know it's killing you, Bambino, but you brought it up. Everybody in Texas knows about it, as do most big time gay tourists across America. (Too easy to continue, so I'll let you continue to backpedal, tourist).

http://www.cruisinggays.com/austin/c/areas

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/artscu...pie_Hollow.htm

Read the links folks and draw your own conclusion. Or simply ask anybody in any of the Texas forums. This is the place Bambino proudly cruises when he comes to
Austin.

He brought it up, not me. He may truly have believed otherwise, which is ironic indeed for such a homophobic poster.

Oh, nobody's stalking you, Bambino. Speaking for myself and only for myself, I'm here making sure you're keeping it real here like you do on the national Political Forum.

I enjoy our little back and forth, don't you? I especially like the way you try to "get under my skin." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

he loves it ! I can tell .....

HELP 2 Dogs... ban the guys from the political forum !!!

sorry Rambino ... we're here to stay, deal with it.

and if you cant afford providers prices don't smother them with your inane blather.

and if you cant afford providers prices don't smother them with your inane blather. Originally Posted by CJ7
Do you two boys go everywhere and do everything together??????? Just wondering.
YR is living in Bambi's head rent free.
Do you two boys go everywhere and do everything together??????? Just wondering. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Just keep them outta my Picksburgh Gay Room - too many dicks there now
Oh look, they travel in a pack.

and if you cant afford providers prices don't smother them with your inane blather. Originally Posted by CJ7
So Austin is a gaymo town eh, no wonder Ysswipe lives there. Makes perfect sense. Wheelchair glory hole king of Austin. How about you CBJ zero? What kind if Homo joins hooker boards and doesn't see hookers? Even your mother is disgusted with you. Playing on your computer all day
So Austin is a gaymo town eh, no wonder Ysswipe lives there. Makes perfect sense. Wheelchair glory hole king of Austin. How about you CBJ zero? What kind if Homo joins hooker boards and doesn't see hookers? Even your mother is disgusted with you. Playing on your computer all day Originally Posted by bambino
I wonder if the rest of the Pittsburgh hobby community recognizes your witty responses and well-developed arguments as sound and solid, Bambino? It seems like they're falling all over themselves to help you out if the quicksand into which you've so mindlessly plunged.

If it was as easy as calling someone a "gaymo" then you'd be kicking ass and taking names. Unfortunately even the simple eludes you. And I'm quickly discovering that you're petrified of all things gay. Why is that?

I have 32 reviews here on ECCIE and had more than 100 on ASPD and TER. You have three (allegedly) and they all indicate that there's more than one issue hiding in that closet with you.

This is America, son. Live like you wanna live, Bambino. But if you're going to attack others, bring something other than third-grade schoolyard bully stuff. It makes you look juvenile and stupid.

We're here to help you. Learn or learn not. To me it matters not.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Do you two boys go everywhere and do everything together??????? Just wondering. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Kinda like bambino and amishprankster....with their leader 2nuts.
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 09:01 AM
So Austin is a gaymo town eh, no wonder Ysswipe lives there. Makes perfect sense. Wheelchair glory hole king of Austin. How about you CBJ zero? What kind if Homo joins hooker boards and doesn't see hookers? Even your mother is disgusted with you. Playing on your computer all day Originally Posted by bambino

This punk is a complete fraud. He's been stalking me here with lies. He continues to say Hippy Hollow on Lake Travis is a gay hangout. He has been totally dishonest and a fraud. Check the Austin Texas sandbox. They call him an asshole and discredit him. Hippy Hollow is a reputable clothing optional park. One of the best in the country. Ysswipe Rider is a FRAUD. Originally Posted by bambino
Seems like you're dragging shit from another forum to this one, Bambino. why else would,you start a personal flame thread about a newcomer to the forum? Makes it hard for your fellow PGH ECCIE members to follow, doesn't it?

Out of curiosity, why didn't you come into the Austin forum instead of the Political Forum?
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Out of curiosity, why didn't you come into the Austin forum instead of the Political Forum? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We should pitch in and buy the blind SOB some glasses. He can't find the right forum and he thinks 5'2'' 130 pounders are spinners!
This punk is a complete fraud. He's been stalking me here with lies. He continues to say Hippy Hollow on Lake Travis is a gay hangout. He has been totally dishonest and a fraud. Check the Austin Texas sandbox. They call him an asshole and discredit him. Hippy Hollow is a reputable clothing optional park. One of the best in the country. Ysswipe Rider is a FRAUD. Originally Posted by bambino
It's definitely a "reputable clothing optional park." But it's also one of the biggest gay hangouts in Austin. Yes, Bambino, you can have it both ways in Austin. Nobody's going to judge you. I guess that's why you didn't get the "exact" answer you were looking for when you asked the question in the ATX.

Pity that you're so uptight about this, bub.

http://austin.metblogs.com/2006/05/2...end-in-austin/

http://www.ambushmag.com/is805/travel.htm