Heres to all things that make it Easier

My trac phone makes it easy to schedule know whos calling and separated RW from the hobby

My gps it makes it easy to,show up on time not late and not early. My gps tells me where to go how long it will take to get there

What are some of things that make it easy for you.
Reading an honest review where a "No" is given due to bad service or issues saving me $$ to spend on someone who does.
When taint photos are posted everything is easier.

I am in love with my google calendar, it keeps me from double booking myself in both the hobby and in real life! It reminds me an hour before I am supposed to do something (RW and hobby) and keeps me from being a total flake.

All hail the online calendar!!!! We are not worthy.

Speaking of calendars, I like it when ladies use the P411 calendars to show when available, particularly if they travel. Nice feature.
I like the Available Now feature on P411 - especially when you are actually "available". It's so much easier than trying one chick, then another, trying to find someone who's actually available without a ton of advance planning.
"What are some of things that make it easy for you."
on the hardware end ...
internet, mobile phone/computer, digital telecommunication.

on the software end ...
a provider who is committed & passionate about her service business (tcb and bcd)
a provider who enjoys giving and receiving intimate delites (and directly or indirectly lets potential clients know that).
and esp a provider who truly enjoys giving oral delites to cumpletion non-quitter!!!

MANY THANKS TO ALL THE DELITEFUL PROVIDERS that i've met and w/ whom enjoyed deliteful times over the past 16yrs !!!
<3 <3 <3
Lube
Lube Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
When I was reading the topic and then the responses, this is what I thought, too!

A good lubricant is important.
Cash
Speaking of calendars, I like it when ladies use the P411 calendars to show when available, particularly if they travel. Nice feature. Originally Posted by TinMan
Really? I've never used that feature. Maybe I should rethink it, though.

So a lot of you check the calendar of the sex worker that you're interested in visiting on preferred411?

Tinman,

I might owe you a big thank you for presenting me with a new marketing tool.

Hugs,
Liz
When she makes it easy and just says to come see her.
when you send all screening info in one PM
I do the p411 calendar and my web site has a calendar
Love Google Calendar help keep me on time and where and when to be or who's
coming over
The self alerters! Thank you, you crazy bitches for the BB ads, the ghetto talk in all of your posts, the size 12 Jordans in the background in your hotel room pics, the way you start drama in every thread you show up in, the crown tattoos, etc...

You make shit so much easier and save a dude a shit ton of money and disappointment.

When I was reading the topic and then the responses, this is what I thought, too!

A good lubricant is important. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
big fan of wd40......but i'm a contractor.....so theres that