Crown Tattoos

http://austin.backpage.com/Therapeut...66525/23481393

Does it really mean they are owned by a pimp just like a human trafficked sex slave is owned by a human trafficker?

She should have gotten a crown tattoo below that other thing on her belly that looks like a gunshot wound.

Sarah has been reviewed.
Looks like she did it herself.
http://austin.backpage.com/Therapeut...66525/23481393

Does it really mean they are owned by a pimp just like a human trafficked sex slave is owned by a human trafficker?

She should have gotten a crown tattoo below that other thing on her belly that looks like a gunshot wound.

Sarah has been reviewed. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Once sold and paid for the Trafficker no longer owns the sex slave. Get your facts straight or get off this bandwagon.
Hey treesnot nobody cares about your crusade.
She has to pay that pimp
Her crown tattoo may have nothing to do with mgt/pimp/etc., could have personal meaning instead. Many here jump to premature conclusions without any real knowledge. I know, I was surprised to learn that often happens with trolls who first post for affect, but without checking facts.

While the provider may not have been on eccie this last month, she may reply upon her return. I heard she still wants to meet new people.

That's just what I heard from a friend.
oh let me apologize for making that statement! I don't know that girl and never saw her before ... I should at least ask BB or Her before making that statement! People are way to serious and girls get touchy as Hell if you mention pimp
"Manager" sounds better
This is by far the funniest post I've seen. I work for myself. But hey any publicity is good publicity. Thank you for keeping me on your mind while I was gone nice to know I'm very impressionable.
This is by far the funniest post I've seen. I work for myself. But hey any publicity is good publicity. Thank you for keeping me on your mind while I was gone nice to know I'm very impressionable. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
I like your crown tattoo.

Ignore TT, he is just unhappy because someone stole his toys.

Welcome back.
Lol thank you for doing a little homework for me.
Treetop for someone who only has spa reviews. Why are you so focused with me?
Its because they all were or are currently zetas in college
Treetop for someone who only has spa reviews. Why are you so focused with me? Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Cause that's what he does until he gets distracted by someone else. Don't worry about him.

Well, if you're concerned for him you could worry for him, but none of the rest of us do.