Black Woman Goes On A Racial Tirade When Pulled Over By Hispanic Deputy.

https://abc7.com/racist-rant-video-l...imas/10576960/

This bitch probably did not know that she was being filmed by theDeputy’s personal body cam when she unloaded on him.

She is supposedly a English Teacher.in a local high school.

Should she be teaching our kids?
Should she be teaching our kids? Originally Posted by Jackie S
half the population says yes
https://abc7.com/racist-rant-video-l...imas/10576960/

This bitch probably did not know that she was being filmed by theDeputy’s personal body cam when she unloaded on him.

She is supposedly a English Teacher.in a local high school.

Should she be teaching our kids? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wouldn't it be hilarious if she was the teacher of his children and later in the future she sees him while attending a Parent, Teacher Meeting. Like the old saying goes, "The Toes You Step On Today may Be The ass You Kiss Tomorrow, lol. It would serve her right.
She should be canceled. Note that this "poor" teacher is driving a Mercedes. Even a broke drug addict like George Floyd was driving one too.
But she’s not a racist. Just a stupid, hypocritical libtard.
She called the cop a "murderer." Unfortunately the way the laws are interpreted now she can't be sued because he's a public servant. He can't sue her for slander. Same thing with news corps, can say "Russian agent", "murderer", "racist", "White supremacist", many other things without a hint of evidence.
did you detect her attempt at sowing a seed of racial animosity toward white people in the mind of the officer?

granted she didn't have the officer's ear so it was hopeless

but she changed her approach midway and said, in so many words, that try as you might you wont be white, in effect, they wont accept you as an equal

the message was, they don't accept us, and they aren't accepting you as well, even though you are doing their bidding

you're a Mexican, and we are the n word, we should be together against whites

don't you see you are on the wrong side? you should come to our side of the racial war
I don't think the law needs to get involved.

On the other hand, I watch with bated breath waiting for her to get fired or cancelled.

Which I don't think will happen btw, since the 1st rule of leftism is "responsibility for thee, not for me."
Entitled bitch!
Entitled bitch! Originally Posted by winn dixie
She was driving a Benz.
She was driving a Benz. Originally Posted by bambino
A teacher in LA who lives in an apartment but drives a Benz. Yep. That's California.

When I lived in SF I lived in a little neighborhood with ticky-tacky little box houses on the side of a hill. Despite the houses being worth over a million dollars, they wouldn't be worth over 100k where I grew up. They were poorly made and poorly maintained.
All the driveways, all the streets, lined with Priuses, Benz's, BMW's, and the occasional riced-out japanese car or american muscle car.

Rather than improve where they live, they'd rather buy nice clothes and nice cars to impress people they don't know. That's California in a nutshell.
The clock is ticking on when she will be outed. Question is, will she be shamed or given and education award at the next teacher union meeting.
The clock is ticking on when she will be outed. Question is, will she be shamed or given and education award at the next teacher union meeting. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
she won't get fired.

she might get demoted to detention center where the substitute teachers show up, wait and do nothing until they're needed. this is what the unions do with bad teachers.
She's got a "history" and it includes whining about the police.
Good for the cop for being so professional and letting that idiot woman ramble on about nothing. That's all I'll say about that regardless of whether she was just having a bad day or not. It probably pissed her off even more because he was not playing her game. Cop was smart enough to realize that he was dealing with a tacky bitch and just made her look like a complete fool once it went viral.