Name: Cumslut
Phone: 337-404-9039
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...s/245643306140
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: South Lafayette Near Racetrack
Activities: BJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl, it is definitely her in the pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
  • RK2
  • 07-24-2021, 07:34 AM
Her ad has been saying she will be out a few months after mid August.
Any idea what that is all about? You didn't notice any signs of preggo did you? I would have had to ask about that one.

Wow, red flags everywhere.
I contacted her thru SA a while back, weve tried to hookup a few times but just never could get timing right. Seems like a cool chick thru texts and messaging, but like i said i never did get to meet up with her.
I remember seeing a review or two on this lady several months back.
Apparently she likes cream pies .
I've seen her. She was ok with it. I didn't, but she said that with disappointment in her voice when I didn't.
No one else is going to protect you, gentlemen.
  • cajun
  • 07-26-2021, 07:17 PM
She has had problems and surgery on her back a while back and I think that more may be coming up for her. May be where she is gonna be.
I have seen her. I did not have a terrible time but I would not repeat. She wasn’t my type. A bit big boned and very short hair.
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr