I need a new asain

The last asian provider I found was a year long complicated nightmare and she could have been hotter. I need a new cute asian girl to have fun with. Any under 35 asians around here with tits and an ass? After all the time with the skinny chinese chick I'd love to find me an asian with some curves.
Hay -- whatthehellamidoing

Try whatsherfuckingname... she love you long time.....
Just stay out of red edit town if ya know waaht I mean....
dont find many with curves. most just got speed bumps. even in asia didn't see many.
Asian with tits and ass?? Good luck with that. Unless you can find a girl from Laos Your probably SOL on that one.
Asian Cyndi is back in Niagara a couple days a month. Calls herself Teena Mai now 647-297-3603 More Eurasian than Asian IMHO. Great service, has tits and ass. https://twitter.com/TeenaTna
Attached Images File Type: jpg trio_edited.jpg (40.7 KB, 702 views) File Type: jpg DETZXwVXgAAMm_W.jpg (84.7 KB, 697 views)
dont find many with curves. most just got speed bumps. even in asia didn't see many. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Asian with tits and ass?? Good luck with that. Unless you can find a girl from Laos Your probably SOL on that one. Originally Posted by sturgeon submariner
Ran into a real nice one (Loosie) at the amp on the blvd in Tonawanda the other day... they exist....
Ran into a real nice one (Loosie) at the amp on the blvd in Tonawanda the other day... they exist.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Not a great name for this line of work ijs
I've seen 3 or 4 ads promising big tits. Of course, the pics are fake, but that's what they promise...
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE OMG TY`
augh those asians that post on backpage are never the chicks in the photos and always 20 years older than they list. Fucking fuck.
I got tattooed Asian Kim coming to my party.. can't wait to see her in person whooo
The last asian provider I found was a year long complicated nightmare and she could have been hotter. I need a new cute asian girl to have fun with. Any under 35 asians around here with tits and an ass? After all the time with the skinny chinese chick I'd love to find me an asian with some curves. Originally Posted by whatthehellamidoing
Road Trip buddy......

Review: 2 asians in syracusecuse

Always lookin out for ya.... friend or foe....
I'd love to know who you found and how it worked out!
I got tattooed Asian Kim coming to my party.. can't wait to see her in person whooo Originally Posted by Legacy69
would sayin BAT SHIT CRAZY be disrespectful to bats, bat shit or both?
Just askin before I answer