You guys were right, my downtown apartment wasnt feasible. But now...

I have gotten myself into a nice private apartment gated community in the Greenville Avenue and Park Lane area. A nice two bedroom two bath apartment with included balcony for my lovely Garden. I am now offering incall and outcall appointments here. I am so happy that I listened to you guys and got out when I could before it was just too late. I know that a lot of you had said that if I had been in a different location that meeting me would be possible. I hope that since I have remedied the problem at hand you will be able to have a great time with me and my wonderful massage skills. I will never ever again attempt to live downtown as well as Hobby LOL. So y'all have a great night and thank you once again
Congratulations.
welcum to the neighborhood! (i live in n.e. dallas)

Greenville Avenue and Park Lane - that use to be the northern end of swingle singles part of dallas back in late 70s thru the 80s. and close to what used to be the Million Dollar Saloon strip club (at one time, they collected more in liquor sales tax than any other place in the state!).
What was wrong with living downtown? I work downtown and made a couple posts looking for someone within walking distance to play with
Duly noted!