How about a thread where ladies

post a couple new pics and links to their pics on their showcase.
That way guys will always get a chance to see the new pics they want to and not have to search for them?
Ladies and Gents what do you think of that? Say keep the pics on the post to two small ones along with the link to their pic showcase?
post a couple new pics and links to their pics on their showcase.
That way guys will always get a chance to see the new pics they want to and not have to search for them?
Ladies and Gents what do you think of that? Say keep the pics on the post to two small ones along with the link to their pic showcase? Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE
Ladies? Gents? no interest in having a new pics thread? Would make it real easy for guys to find showcases with the new pics? Give the ladies a chance to show off a couple new pics and a link to their pics or website?
  • Netx9
  • 04-21-2013, 01:18 PM
A pics only thread would be helpful, yes!
+ 1
A pics only thread would be helpful, yes!
YES!!!!
Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, and it's not that I don't enjoy seeing new girls and their images... but...isn't that what the Ad section is for?

What's going to happen is that the same few girls are going to bombard it and it's going to turn into a revolving threAd.
Providers already have the weekend ad and the weekly ad, and I personally don't care to have any more threAds.

...but that's just me.

I was mulling the idea myself, and I was coming up with the same conclusion as SFK.

Besides, most ladies that update their showcase will open a new thread to let us know just that.

Also, isn't that the purpose of the NEW SHOWCASE section on the left column of the page?
I'm thinking princesslee was angling at the ladies that are established & don't feel like starting their own threAD.... Just a little more dignity in it this way ;-) I have to say that new pics are something that doesn't happen more than a few times a year for me.... and starting a new thread just isn't something I would do, however posting in one that is made for this is something that I'm ok with.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=38355
  • Netx9
  • 04-22-2013, 06:06 AM
^ bOObs!

OP, maybe you could start a yahoo group or photo bucket account for new provider pix... Didn't think about the threAd thing so suggesting an alternative. You could just post links to it instead of pix on here. That might be more work though to moderate access to only eccie folks... Oh well
Thanks DD for being the first lady to put up pics. Sexy photos, I love them!
This would only be to show guys there are new photos in the ladies showcase.
One post per photo shoot.
I've had 3 new shoots recently, but will only post a couple from the last shoot.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=38915
I for one love to see new pictures from time to time. Those are some sexey
poses ladies!
I'm thinking princesslee was angling at the ladies that are established & don't feel like starting their own threAD.... Just a little more dignity in it this way ;-) I have to say that new pics are something that doesn't happen more than a few times a year for me.... and starting a new thread just isn't something I would do, however posting in one that is made for this is something that I'm ok with.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=38355 Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Very nice!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-22-2013, 11:55 PM
Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, and it's not that I don't enjoy seeing new girls and their images... but...isn't that what the Ad section is for?

What's going to happen is that the same few girls are going to bombard it and it's going to turn into a revolving threAd.
Providers already have the weekend ad and the weekly ad, and I personally don't care to have any more threAds.

...but that's just me.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I was mulling the idea myself, and I was coming up with the same conclusion as SFK. Originally Posted by JJ
The owners have already addressed that issue...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320362

Now, if you wish to debate that issue please start a separate thread for it.

Took this Photo last Wednesday

Link to my Showcase is in my Signature line
  • erbob
  • 04-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Damn DD very nice pis!!!��