Throwing away $. ?

So I am seeing an UTR provider for a long while. Having a great time. We arrange a weekend trip together, all expenses paid, for an extra fee for her also, of course.

She cancels at last minute because mom gets sick. Ok. Maybe.

Shes not up for a reschedule, but keeps seeing me. As a favor I then gift her her plane ticket. She can use it anytime, but she never uses it, until the deadline passes for redeeming the $500 + buck ticket. What a waste.

That sucks, but then... you did GIVE her the ticket. It was up to her to use it or not. I know that it would have been respectful if she returned it, but what are you going to do? It was hers to do as she saw fit.

Sorry that happened to you.
Ugh, I agree with your last sentence rossboss.... What a waste! You may as well have lit that money on fire.... Sorry that happened :-(
  • savak
  • 04-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Rossboss
instead of using that face...

use one of the more appropriately applicable reactions below:

sorry this happened.
Exactly as JJ said.

If it makes you feel better I gave away the same amount not expecting anything in return except to help someone out of a spot. Don't think it happened but I gave it away.

It happens.
That Sucks RBoss!! It's difficult to turn a provider into a girlfriend!!
So I am seeing an UTR provider for a long while. Having a great time. We arrange a weekend trip together, all expenses paid, for an extra fee for her also, of course.

She cancels at last minute because mom gets sick. Ok. Maybe.

Shes not up for a reschedule, but keeps seeing me. As a favor I then gift her her plane ticket. She can use it anytime, but she never uses it, until the deadline passes for redeeming the $500 + buck ticket. What a waste.

Originally Posted by Rossboss
It's amazing how some people can be so unappreciative.
By redeeming you mean using? Or are you saying it was refundable? Apparently she didn't want to go to wherever the ticket would take her...either with you or without you. Besides, it cost her exactly how much...oh yeah...ZERO. Now you know her a liitle better...neat, huh!
Sounds like she doesnt really appreciate the the level of attention you're trying to give her and doesnt really want to expand beyond the occasional screw. I'd dump her, but if you just have to keep seeing her, pay her by the hour and leave it at that.
Shitfire!
Sounds like she doesnt really appreciate the the level of attention you're trying to give her and doesnt really want to expand beyond the occasional screw. I'd dump her, but if you just have to keep seeing her, pay her by the hour and leave it at that. Originally Posted by spaceman181

+1. I was seeing a girl that was exactly like this, I ended up getting tired and just dumped her. I'm for the better now.
... It's difficult to turn a provider into a girlfriend!! Originally Posted by Toadvine
And it sounds like she is speaking to you on this topic. Loudly.
Johnny Y is right. GFE does not equal GF. Wishin' doesn't make it so.
Hey, a weekend of carnal pleasure does not mean girlfriend. We all know that. But thanks for the comments anyway.
Ahh...It's amazing how good pussy can turn your brain to mush. Been there done that. RB that sucks but at least you have all these fine woman on eccie to fall back on