The MOST Embarrassing...

What is the most embarrassing sexual/hobby moment you have ever had?
You can't read some of my reviews. I've had my moments.
My biggest kink, is black women. The one time I saw a black provider, I couldn't perform if you catch my drift (
Being over dress for lunch in
Several years ago, I was on a boys trip with 5 of my so called best friends in a nearby foreign country. I was doing this chica, K9 position, in one of the bedrooms of the condo, wearing nothing but my white socks. My buddies barge into the room and catch us in the act. The chica was hot and I wasn't about to stop, so I kept going while the MFers stood around and made smart ass remarks. To this day, they still remark about my "tidy whitey socks" and offer suggestions on how to improve my fucking style.
I was at a notel in S. Austin where the door didn't completely close and lock. We had the top lock on though. Some random dude pushed in the door but got caught by the emergency lock but he was still staring while I was receiving BBBJ.

After we got him away, we closed the door and put a chair up against the door handle but we were both freaking paranoid after that.

Hope that guy liked what he saw b/c she was going to town on me.
Showing up with a bag of sex toys, but the provider gives me the wrong hotel room number.I was embarressed but it could have been much worse if the room was occupied and a guy answered the door.
Banging away when there's a knock on the door and the non-English speaking cleaning lady (still outside) wants to clean the room. The provider had to yell several times to come back later.
I had housekeeping walk in on me fully dressed in kink apparel about 5 mins before a date... That was mortifying(never gone back to that one).

There was one gent that took a huge breath and went down for DATY...it ended in a long loud horse noise made on his part- I was laughing but it was awkward.

I always have a fear that walking through a hotel lobby my toy bag's zipper breaks and all the toys scatter all over the floor.

There are so many other weird things that just aren't appropriate to speak about... I'll just leave it at that :-)
Many, many years ago I was in Mexico meeting the locals. I had this real cute chica and was really pounding her. I like to hook my feet in the footboard of the bed to get more leverage, and when I did this, the bed collapsed. She screamed and then started laughing. Her pimps came in (through the locked door), saw what was happening, and started laughing. I was pumping, she was laughing, they were all laughing... and I asked them politely to leave (GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!) and they did - and I didn't miss a stroke.
I always have a fear that walking through a hotel lobby my toy bag's zipper breaks and all the toys scatter all over the floor. Originally Posted by DDMcGee

I can just picture the rubber monster that's in your bag bouncing several times across the floor.