I am now officially Miss Grey's DOMME apprentice... new territory for me...

After meeting this provider and realizing how magnanamous and intelligent she is I must admit I am quite taken in by her... and also by the fact that she is willing to extend her hand to me in a place where I have been controversial and pose a potential harm as far as business is concerned with all the back channel smear campaigns against me. Nope. She is the type of woman who thinks for herself and is able to make her decision on a person on her OWN... and base facts against fiction.

I have never been exposed to the world of domination and never thought it possible to find an interest in it. As I could never be a submissive I assumed that I was not a canidate for the lifestyle anyway. However... I am interested after learning a bit from Miss A Grey... and she is happy to show me the ropes...

thank you Arriana for being so fucking awesome! And thanks to all who may set aside any pre concieved notions about me and take the plunge into a learning experience with both of us... no reviews mean no drama... hint hint.
Well, running into this made me get "butterflies" before bedtime...

Thank you so much for the shout out. I'm leaving in 83 days (yes I'm marking them off with a big black X) lol and you may take over the Domme realm as you wish, I'd be happy to "show you the ropes" OR at least what I know.

New things come and go and the lifestyle changes with the times so reading and doing your part in "keeping up with new domme trends" are something you also gotta do on your own...but meeting you and seeing that you do in fact "know how to read" ( a good head on your shoulders) I don't suppose that "keeping up" will be a problem.

It's not all about leather and whips, being "bossy" and vile, or carnage tinted "mouthy-ness" and flogging...it's a peculiar art that when done correctly leaves your client satisfied in a way that most on here have NEVER exp before. Soft Domme such as tie-ups and restraints, eye masks and mouth gags are soft, light, simple YET erotic and seductive ways to play and have played ON HERE with quite a few gents...

I agree, no reviews = no drama. Thanks guys

And in 83 days I will hand you my crown, or rather, flog and restraints, so you may take over my short reign here on eccie. :P

Have a wonderful night everyone

XoXo,

~Arriana~
I would love to have you gals top me, so I can only guess at what is going through the gents minds! I know the reviews cause drama, but to be a fly on the wall for that date......
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yall are making me so HORNY!
Sounds like an easy way to take out your anger... Congrats
Oh o Rex, I take out MY anger in constructive ways, such as SAVING MONEY, buying my bad ass car CASH, hitting the GYM, planning my future, and currently, looking forward to THE NEXT double w mis A.G... wow that was fun and she is so sexy! Thank you Miss Grey, wink wink. I will also be moving very soon, into a house, and am so excited when I think of starting on a mattress on the floor in a friends spare bedroom less than 6 months ago... and looking at houses now. I have come so far, in such a short amount of time and I am sooooo greatful.

I am sad to see A.G retire, but excited that she is headed down the path to success after working hard and pursuing her education. We have people in our lives for a reason, to love us, hate us, teach us and REACH US. HAVING SPENT MUCH TIME IN MY LIFE ANGRY AND BITTER and getting NOWHERE, I learned to let the anger be my motivation rather than my excuse to stay stuck in the same old patterns. I want to learn as much as possible from this awesome provider while I can, and hope she knows how honored I am to be a part of her world, and also the worlds of the other women who have embraced me here.

SO.... THANK YOU TO MY GIRLS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I HAVE MAD LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU ALL! MUAH!!!!!