Pre booking or scheduling

I travel the Gulf Coast (work related) and I guess that I am unlucky that I live with the SCHEDULE FROM HELL. I seem to never know when or where I shall be. When I do think I know when and where....I get a call and I have to change my plans and head somewhere else. The factors that irritate me about this is that I have never been able to schedule with a provider due to the circumstances mentioned above. I have become a short notice man. Most providers do not want a short notice man for various reasons...and I understand those reasons. It makes me unable to see some providers that I would love to see. It makes some providers not see me because of the "short notice" that I must live with. The combination of the two reasons cuts down the number of very nice providers that I can see..........What can one do? It is the way of live for me........V
  • Bliss
  • 06-10-2010, 08:44 PM
I think most girls would be happy to pre-screen you. Select a few ladies that you like and send them an email explaining your situation. They can pre-screen you, and you will have a much better chance at seeing someone with shorter notice.
  • fd150
  • 06-10-2010, 08:56 PM
damn, bless ur heart....look at it like this....if u are sick and u cant leave ur motel room cause u got a "stomach bug" then u gotta do what u gotta do (the ppl u work for doesn't know that and u need a few hours to recooperate)...and if u tooo tired to drive u could run off the road or cause a wreck.......I am sure that ur work understands that u are a person and u are going to get sick just like other ppl do...and If u have to take off work to go to a docotors appt and take that day off then why u cant take a day off for YOURSELF....
sometimes it comes across as being weird or strange when someone cant set a appt and the provider may think u are playing around and not serious , or doing, drugs, or drinking....not suggesting u do that, just making a point....after all, business is business and in this world u have APPOINTMENTS...she needs to know its a sure deal before wasting time ....if some guys come across as being unpredictable then they will pass u up and u wont get much needed attention....
have u thought of doing incall with a provider? hmmmmm if u in the middle of a session just call work back and say u are on ur way and stuck in traffic ......or there is traffice backed up on the highway due to contstruction and u trying to get there....
  • BIG C
  • 06-10-2010, 11:10 PM
I think most girls would be happy to pre-screen you. Select a few ladies that you like and send them an email explaining your situation. They can pre-screen you, and you will have a much better chance at seeing someone with shorter notice. Originally Posted by Bliss
Damn, I hate it when someone gets to a post and says exactly what I wanted to say.....Oh well, I guess I'll just say I highly concur.....The worst that could happen is the lady says she doesn't operate that way, or she just doesn't respond to your email.....But, my guess is that since you can be easily verified as legit, and since I'm not aware of any lady having a problem with you, then you might get more than a few ladies willing to work with your "short notice" schedule.....

Good luck.
  • Bliss
  • 06-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Sometimes don't you wish you could say to your business associates "I will be late today, i gotta get laid." Who knows, it might work.
  • BIG C
  • 06-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Sometimes don't you wish you could say to your business associates "I will be late today, i gotta get laid." Who knows, it might work. Originally Posted by Bliss
I used to wish I could say to the judge and the attorney on the other side "Look, let's finish this up because I've got to head down to NOLA for some pussy that I don't want to miss out on".....Not sure how well that would have gone over (particularly when it was a female judge), but I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to shout that out in court.....LOL
Another thing that might grease the skids for you in the area of short notice appointments is to get a membership to P411, Date-Check, or both. Especially after you can collect a provider OK or three at those sites. A good chunk of the time it takes to set an appointment is checking references; P411/Date-Check can reduce that time considerably (all the provider has to do is visit the site and check your OKs there).

Pre-screening is, indeed, sometimes possible. I'd bet I hold some sort of record for pre-screening. About 5-6 years ago a St. Louis provider was planning to come to Memphis, and I wanted to see her on her visit, so I sent her my references and they checked out. Her plans fell through, but she and I stayed 'net acquaintances (I belonged to and was active in her Yahoo Groups, and she's a member at a couple of STL hobby boards I belong to, also), so my pre-screening is still good.*

Cheers,

bcg

* Still good mostly because she and I have kept in touch over the years, of course; I'm sure if I'd just dropped out of her life and decided to contact her now for a session, she'd require screening.
Sometimes don't you wish you could say to your business associates "I will be late today, i gotta get laid." Who knows, it might work. Originally Posted by Bliss
I used to wish I could say to the judge and the attorney on the other side "Look, let's finish this up because I've got to head down to NOLA for some pussy that I don't want to miss out on".....Not sure how well that would have gone over (particularly when it was a female judge), but I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to shout that out in court.....LOL Originally Posted by BIG C
More along the lines MJ (fd150, that is) was suggesting: I've on more than one occasion taken sick time for a provider appointment, telling my boss that I had to go for an appointment for "treatment" (the lovely thing about health related excuses is that employers, IME, don't pry too much; of course this only works if your employer doesn't require a doctor's note to justify sick time).

Back when I was a public defender in St. Louis my boss (The PD; I was one of his lowly assistants) specifically set a policy that he would not require a doctor's note if we took a day of sick leave. He didn't say so publicly, but in private he (and the rest of us) would refer to that as "mental health days"; he recognized that the job was so stressful he'd let us have the day off vice risking one of us buying an automatic weapon and going postal.

Cheers,

bcg
take it from my personal first hand experience.....p411 CAN be compromised!!!! I always make it a point to call AS MANY OF THE GIRLS I can......safety is job #1!!!!!
{I dont like jail...lol}
take it from my personal first hand experience.....p411 CAN be compromised!!!! I always make it a point to call AS MANY OF THE GIRLS I can......safety is job #1!!!!!
{I dont like jail...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes, and it's too bad for Arkansas dawgs that it happened in our state and you no longer tour here. Can't say I blame ya, though.
  • BIG C
  • 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM
{I dont like jail...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes, and it's too bad for Arkansas dawgs that it happened in our state and you no longer tour here. Can't say I blame ya, though. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Is there something someone is not telling me about here???.....Share the info, but not in this thread, rather via PM to ole BIG C.....Thanks.
pre-screening will help out a lot sweetheart....are you short notice man for in call or out call....if you were pre-screened and had a place to play that would probably make it a lot easier to get rid of some of that job related stress ;-)
  • BIG C
  • 06-11-2010, 12:28 PM
are you short notice man for in call or out call....if you were pre-screened and had a place to play that would probably make it a lot easier to get rid of some of that job related stress ;-) Originally Posted by Lilith
Good point.....
I agree with Bliss & Lillith... I'm always happy to pre-screen someone. One never knows when he'll be somewhere without a lot of notice.
I also agree with FD... everyone would like to call in horny at some time or another! It's called a mental health day! I really have to call in sick before because I hurt my back after a night or very vigorous sex! :-)
I think Bliss is absolutely wright. I'm sure that if girls screened you already and they available there is a better chance that they will see you.