Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day to all of the beautiful ladies on here. Without all of you this would be one big sausage fest!

I thought you might share some of the best gifts you have received over the years on Valentines day from your clients. Doesn't necessarly mean jewelry. Something that you enjoyed dinner, an event, maybe something small that was a just between you two.

You can list the handles of the gentleman who gave you such a nice gift OR you can let him remain anonymous.
Happy Valentines Day as well to all the beautiful smart woman on this board.
Now lets all eat some chocolates.
xoxoxo
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed, that when doing it doggie-style, a woman's ass looks like an upside-down heart?

It gives new meaning to the expression "sweet heart".

Happy Valentine's Day, Dallas Eccie!
Happy Valentines Day to all the beautiful ladies here on ECCIE.
  • fawn
  • 02-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Happy Vanlentines Day.....
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed, that when doing it doggie-style, a woman's ass looks like an upside-down heart? Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
And when the ladies are on all fours giving us a BJ, doesn't the shape of her back to the end of her derriere look...like...uhhhh...a giant...well, you know.
Happy Valentine's Day to all the ladies and gentlemen! Love you bunches!
Thanks for vday wishes!! Have a great Monday!!

Received the usual of wine and chocolates... It is always nice to receive a present especially when you are not expecting one.

Enjoy the day everyone!!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Ladies....

Damn I Love being Under Dannie... The View is GREAT
I want to know.
Ladys that are ready to play Monday!

Happy Valentines Day! Happy Monday :-(.

Be careful though, I once read March is the number 1 month for divorce filings because of February's Valentines Day.
Happy Valentine's Day to every single lady here! You all deserve the special attention on this day and every day for all the sweet things you do for us all year long.