NWA

What is there to do in NWA today?
Me �� haha
Rosepetals

Ginger

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Is this really what you look like, Johnson? LOL
Is this really what you look like, Johnson? LOL Originally Posted by Rockydoc
someone is fucking with the posts on our threads...hard to follow when some get edited or deleted

Where did Hot Summers post go
someone is fucking with the posts on our threads...hard to follow when some get edited or deleted

Where did Hot Summers post go Originally Posted by Johnsson
I'm about to go to the woodshed so I cant say a thing about anything!!
Lmaooooo
Originally Posted by Johnsson

Anyway....

I vouch 100% for the OP! HE rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did Hot Summers post go Originally Posted by Johnsson
Yes someone is randomly messing with peoples’ posts. I posted twice about “NWA spas” as an activity suggestion. The first time it was completely deleted without a word, and the second time it was deleted again & I received a warning.

What I said was not any more a violation than what Rosepetals posted. I made that argument in my response to the warning, and didn’t hear anything back at all. Selective moderation hard at work... I see not much has changed around here.

I do thank you for your post highlighting my pictures, Johnsson. He can’t possibly delete everything we say or there won’t be a board left. It’s a borderline ghost town as it is.
Yes someone is randomly messing with peoples’ posts. I posted twice about “NWA spas” as an activity suggestion. The first time it was completely deleted without a word, and the second time it was deleted again & I received a warning.

What I said was not any more a violation than what Rosepetals posted. I made that argument in my response to the warning, and didn’t hear anything back at all. Selective moderation hard at work... I see not much has changed around here.

I do thank you for your post highlighting my pictures, Johnsson. He can’t possibly delete everything we say or there won’t be a board left. It’s a borderline ghost town as it is. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That is absolutely ridiculous for them to do that. When all of the providers can no longer post without it being removed and decide to persue the many other great adult entertainment website options, this entire site will be rendered worthless. I can understand not being able to post a response like "Hey big boy! I'm available to blow you into oblivion for $$$$ this afternoon" but even after FOSTA/SESTA (which I imagine is the reason for cracking down on the rules) the guys can still get away with posting reviews with service acronyms listed and mention of rates.

Just to stay on topic, I hope you were able to find something fun to do today, Single!
That is absolutely ridiculous for them to do that. When all of the providers can no longer post without it being removed and decide to persue the many other great adult entertainment website options, this entire site will be rendered worthless. I can understand not being able to post a response like "Hey big boy! I'm available to blow you into oblivion for $$$$ this afternoon" but even after FOSTA/SESTA (which I imagine is the reason for cracking down on the rules) the guys can still get away with posting reviews with service acronyms listed and mention of rates.

Just to stay on topic, I hope you were able to find something fun to do today, Single! Originally Posted by Vannah

The cracking down on the rules started right after September 1, 2019:
https://www.dallasjustice.com/new-te...tember-1-2019/
" Sec. 43.031. ONLINE PROMOTION OF PROSTITUTION

(a) A person commits an offense if the person owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service with the intent to promote the prostitution of another person or facilitate another person to engage in prostitution. "

I'm not exactly Elle Woods or anything, but by allowing reviews that list contact info and services provided, are they not enticing men to contact the reviewed provider? Wouldn't that be considered allowing the promotion of prostitution?

We have gone too far off topic. Looks like we'll be in big trouble!