True Story

I thought I would give everyone a laugh. Last weekend I was out and about, and I was walking through a crowded bar area. As I was walking past a few groups of men, I took a tumble flat on my face. Mind you, I was completely sober. I didn't know how to save face, and I don't think I could have in this instance. I just quickly gathered the spilled contents of my purse and kept on walking. Thank goodness I wasn't in a skirt, as I was sans panties for the evening.
LOL, it just shows you're human.

i did some silly shit today too, i was on the road and had to take a leak, i figured i'll stop , take a leak grab another cup of coffee. so i stopped in a mcdonalds in troy. go into the bathroom, there i was, pecker in hand using the facilities, i heard someone walk in then right back out, i didn't think anything about it. i finish up and was washing my hands .... in bust the manager and two ladies, asking me what i was doing .... i was in the ladies room. LMAO, so we all do silly things at times.

thanks for sharing !
Darn and why wasn't it me that walked in on you
Nat, if you had walked in .... i wouldn't have let you out ........ he he he !!!
I would not have wanted to leave darlin. Bar the door !!!!
LOL, it just shows you're human.

i did some silly shit today too, i was on the road and had to take a leak, i figured i'll stop , take a leak grab another cup of coffee. so i stopped in a mcdonalds in troy. go into the bathroom, there i was, pecker in hand using the facilities, i heard someone walk in then right back out, i didn't think anything about it. i finish up and was washing my hands .... in bust the manager and two ladies, asking me what i was doing .... i was in the ladies room. LMAO, so we all do silly things at times.

thanks for sharing ! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE

Funny, every time I have to go really bad and I end up in the mens room no one complains.

At an office I used to work at I walked in the mens room, by mistake. There were several lined up at the urinals, so I said, "Nice penises." and walked out.
LOL .... i wasn't complaining, but evidently the ladies were, LMAO

you wouldn't believe some of the things that have happened to me !
There was this man that walked into the ladies' room. While using the toilet a woman walked in seeing the man. She then told him "THIS IS FOR WOMEN ONLY!!!". He turned and shook it at her saying, "this is too, but every now and then I have to run a little water through it."
There was this man that walked into the ladies' room. While using the toilet a woman walked in seeing the man. She then told him "THIS IS FOR WOMEN ONLY!!!". He turned and shook it at her saying, "this is too, but every now and then I have to run a little water through it." Originally Posted by noleftturn
Freakin hilarious
LMAO .... i wish i had thought of that !!!