Something new for you guys....

"manscaping at my place"... I would love to give a deserving gentlemen a spa treatment. See showcase for rates.

Melissa Madyson
Manscaping huh. Cool. I'm been thinking about putting a lighting bolt down there......maybe a three part fade.....to the left.....
I don't care who you are that's funny!! I spit my coffee out gimme_that!!
Dayum!!!
I don't care who you are that's funny!! I spit my coffee out gimme_that!!
Dayum!!! Originally Posted by SknyDiva

Skny loves her coffee, must have really got her with the lightening bolt for her to waste a sip!
What a great idea!

A couple of years ago, I was in Chicago. And one of my clients asked me to do something special for him. Heck, I thought that he wanted me to flog him or play with his bottom. You know, something a bit kinkier than usual.

But what he did was bring an electric clipper. And a few similar things that you have in your picture. He wanted me to shave him for his lover. I know ... sounds crazy, huh?

It was incredibly erotic, Melissa. And boy, did I have some focus while doing that!!!

What a great offering! Let us know how it goes. Sounds wonderful.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I'm going to buy some really good clippers today...and a few more items to add to my collection. . I have had several request for this type of session lately is why I'm offering it.
M. M.
thats cool Miss M!
I luv my guys to be trimmed for ball & cock worship!

Rock on baby!
thats cool Miss M!
I luv my guys to be trimmed for ball & cock worship!

Rock on baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I really like this offering! I wouldn't put it past a few ladies willing to have this done. HAWT!
I stay away from electric shavers except for trimming the little patch I keep. Only time I've knicked myself and drawn blood is with an electric trimmer. I'm not sure I'm ready to get the boys together with a razor in someone else's hand!

BTW - I can testify that Dallas does like the boys shaved close!
I'll trim them and Dallas can worship them after I make them pretty.
M.MM.M.M.M
I'll trim them and Dallas can worship them after I make them pretty.
M.MM.M.M.M Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
CRAFTY LADY MM.. YOU SHOULD OPEN A REAL SALON... MASSAGE LICENSE ISNT ALL THAT MUCH... YOU COULD MAKE BANK . XO ANNIE