? FOR PROVIDERS

DONT U THINK THERE SHOULD BE A CLIENT REVIEW FOR THE PROVIDERS SAFETY...AND MAYBE BENEFIT THE CLIENT IF THERE AMAZING LOL. IT WOULD BE INFORMATIVE FOR THE PROVIDER AND BOOST THE CLIENTS EGO LOL.
Eh? Didn't we just have a thread on that last night? Please speak up. I can't hear you. THANKS.
DONT U THINK THERE SHOULD BE A CLIENT REVIEW FOR THE PROVIDERS SAFETY...AND MAYBE BENEFIT THE CLIENT IF THERE AMAZING LOL. IT WOULD BE INFORMATIVE FOR THE PROVIDER AND BOOST THE CLIENTS EGO LOL. Originally Posted by charliebrown
Are you screaming for any particular reason? As far as your question? What Sup said.
sorry jeez, dont make me feel stupid. wasnt screaming just had the capslock on.
NO PROBLEM!

Generally, all caps in a post indicates loud sounds! Not trying to make you feel stupid, bro. Just yanking your crank!
It's a GREAT idea!
we could have catagories like"

"did he read your ad before contacting you?"
"did he ask inappropriate questions on the phone?"
"did he wash well or leave skid marks on your sheets?"
"was he?.... a perk (tall, dark and handsome)?
a little out of shape?....a beached whale? Needed a tank of O2 to get up the stairs?"

Yeah, we could let a little truth come out.

The reason there aren't guy reviews (and NO we don't do that even in the girls locker room) is that the guys are the paying customers. They don't want to see the truth.

We D.E.W. have references between the ladies but each gal has to ask for the reference.
Usual questions are..... is he a cop? did he short the money? would you see him again?
Oh lord Dagny, I just about fell off the bed laughing! OK I am awake now!
It's a GREAT idea!

a little out of shape?....a beached whale? Needed a tank of O2 to get up the stairs?"

Jeez, Dagney, you promised not to laugh and point. Whale????....ok maybe a walrus, but a Whale?? I'll never bring the tank on an appointment again, dammit! And come on, everyone can't be perky like you!

The reason there aren't guy reviews (and NO we don't do that even in the girls locker room) is that the guys are the paying customers. They don't want to see the truth.

I think that most of us know the truth, already! Most of the guys here don't make any bones about their shape, looks, attitudes, likes, dislikes, etc.

We D.E.W. have references between the ladies but each gal has to ask for the reference.
Usual questions are..... is he a cop? did he short the money? would you see him again? Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
The reason there is not a review for guys, is that we are not offering a service.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Ahhh Space, sorry to have let out the O2 secret. I didn't think you were going to make it down the stairs after you sucked up all the oxygen from the tank during the appt.

(True story..... but wasn't Space LOL)
Of course, as a retiree, Dags, your reviews would soon be past their, er, expiration date!

And remember, few whales are beached. Most are like Willy...able to leap large piers and jump through fiery holes, er, hoops in a single bound... or that blue dude in the Pacific Life commercial!
It's a GREAT idea!

Usual questions are..... is he a cop? did he short the money? would you see him again? Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
Lol !!!!
On the sites that I advertise on, I can review my clients.