Gangbang

What ever happened to the gangbang group? Anyone interested please pm me.
My source is LickerLicense. He still sets them up on occasion. It's a fun thing to do for a dirty old man that has been there and done that for years with the one woman one man thing
There was someone else Q something.
I think I would be interested in this, as well.
There was someone else Q something. Originally Posted by RonsonRichards
I believe.
Been getting a few PMs from interested parties. Would like to set something up in the next couple of weeks in north Dallas or Ft Worth. Any other ladies interested let me know.
Been getting a few PMs from interested parties. Would like to set something up in the next couple of weeks in north Dallas or Ft Worth. Any other ladies interested let me know. Originally Posted by RonsonRichards
Due share the deets once a provider commits because I would be down if it's a sure thing
+1
Please keep me in the loop for this as well. Def willing to travel
+1
+1
Been getting a few PMs from interested parties. Would like to set something up in the next couple of weeks in north Dallas or Ft Worth. Any other ladies interested let me know. Originally Posted by RonsonRichards

This is something I've definitely vocalized to several regular gents I see. Email me more info please: marielynnofdfw@protonmail.ch
Interested. This is on my to do list for sure!
Kandy....lets have dinner, go to a movie then go bowling first, and work our way up to this. lol

My belt says " I Gang Bang on the FIRST DATE "