Blue Lives Matter

"The officer asked the driver to exit the car, at which point he could be seen pulling out a .380-caliber handgun and firing just inches from the officer. She could be seen falling to the ground and her partner-- who was at the passengers’ side-- returns fire, mortally wounding gang member Richard Mendoza, 32 ..." (FOX)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny7dBpqdOc
Kaepernick doesn’t realize that LE get gunned down too.
Kaepernick doesn’t realize that LE get gunned down too. Originally Posted by bambino
Only idiots like Kaepernik won't admit that LE is always at the tip of the spear holding the wall against criminals like this Mendoza guy. Just a momentary lapse is all it took for that criminal to pull his gun and shoot her. She got too close to him when she helped him with the door.
Keapernick is another good example of a useless human being taking up oxygen...... babahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hha
I find it almost comical how some folks around here place so much importance on a football player.

The dark side is strong.
I find it almost comical how some folks around here place so much importance on a football player.

The dark side is strong. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, it’s people like you and multi billion $ corporations like Nike and the NFL are putting importance to an assclown like CK. Who isn’t intelligent enough to even express a cogent thought. Innocent LE get gunned down just like innnocent people do. It goes with the territory. Let Kaep walk a mile in a police officers shoes in South Chicago before he opens his Ill informed mouth.
LA = Mexico/Central America. This is the only problem here.
Again, why does this bother you so much that you've got to insult me with "people like you" rhetoric. bambino?

I don't think this is about Colin Kaepernick. He's just the object of your wrath. I think he had real balls to take a stand, especially in light of the reaction by "people like you."

All lives matter. None more or less than another.

I thought this thread was about cops. Odd you that found it so funny, winn dixie.
Again, why does this bother you so much that you've got to insult me with "people like you" rhetoric. bambino?

I don't think this is about Colin Kaepernick. He's just the object of your wrath. I think he had real balls to take a stand, especially in light of the reaction by "people like you."

All lives matter. None more or less than another.

I thought this thread was about cops. Odd you that found it so funny, winn dixie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn’t insult YOU, so you can hit the RTM button as hard as you can. And I don’t have any “wrath”, you do against Trump. If players want to make a difference, go to the communities and make a difference. Instead of cheap grandstanding. That’s all it is and won’t make a difference except taking money from their pockets. Especially the players who don’t agree with them. I would bet a majority of players don’t want any part of this bullshit. So Yssup, do you think people of any color are oppressed in this country? Like CP does. Are you ready to identify with Che Guevara as CP does? Are you that far gone? Probably
The topic...get back on it...
The topic...get back on it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Where did it go off topic? Explain Commissioner.
"Considering how quickly it all transpired, Sergeant Sayre said the two officers did a great job reacting. He says most critical incidents are over in less than three seconds.

"'So, that means you have to be able to identify a problem, react to it and neutralize it within 3 seconds. That’s quick.'” (Fugitive Watch)
I hope we get the feedback as to why she approached the car, and allowed him to exit the vehicle in the manner she did. There is really only 2 possible scenarios:

1) She was ill trained, and put herself in a position to be subject to the assault she received.

2) She was "trained" to "be nice" due to the irrational hatred being pointed at the police system, and was encouraged to interact with potentially harmful people in an unsafe manner in order to improve the
appearance of "niceness".

I suspect it was the latter, as the passenger side policeman was in the optimum position to respond, and was prepared.

I have been asked to exit the car a couple of times in my lifetime and the police have never put themselves in that position, even during routine traffic stops. If she did that by training, the race-baiters have gotten their way. Can anyone say RoboCop Rewound?

The dark side is strong. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He was a Football Player. Now he's just a big pain in the ass.

Jim
Football players aren’t the topic...one last time, stay in it...