Worst ad ever

• 5T3V3
  • 03-04-2017, 06:54 AM
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1992633

or am i the only one that sees the word KETCHUP and thinks does this mean she is OTR?
  • Trey
  • 03-04-2017, 07:28 AM
It is what a guy thinks about when he reads it. I get that same feeling from the name constance flow... gives me the shivers. These chicks gotta at least think about these things when trying for titles and names. And if I'm gonna think of my dick as a food item I'd rather it be a sausage than a hot dog
Of course you mean Chappel Hill sausage, not Lil Smokey, right?
^^^ Hahaha!

She might have said slide your meaty wiener between my hot buns, made a reference to mayo slathering or consumption of a condiment that doesn't invoke the same imagery as a tomato product, but I admire her for attempting to be creative while offering the buffet. I've seen WAY worse ads, but that's purely subjective. (I count off if spelling and grammar are so bad I can't understand what the poster even means!)

Hmm... Now I crave links in a blanket for breakfast. May have to make a stop at IHOP.

Ever try a buttery maple syrup-dipped nip? I'm making a tasty point, here.
I'd fuck her........

Pictures or it didnt happen...
Fancy, too funny.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1992633

or am i the only one that sees the word KETCHUP and thinks does this mean she is OTR? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
Much rather think about getting my wiener between her buns.

if that "rodeo special" is EXTRA,. me thincks it ain't saddle bronc

...and... she should really consider placing more pics like the pink dress ....and less of those in the locker room of the strip club.... I mean why wouldn't she if she has em ?

But she is cute.
Gross
I commend her for the creativity
Lol dang!!! To me sounds like she's on her period!!! Yuck!!!
  • 8254F
  • 03-24-2017, 12:02 PM
Too funny!
She should have mentioned something about mayonnaise to complete the visual.
COME SPLASH YOUR HOT DOG IN MY KETCHUP Originally Posted by sexxyjewels
or am i the only one that sees the word KETCHUP and thinks does this mean she is OTR? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
Be sure to wear a condiment.