Texas

I see a ton of providers from Texas on the "Featured Bio Pages" that' appears on the top of the home page. Is there a reason that there are so many providers in Texas? I'm just curious.
There are two reasons. First, Texas is a very active state when it comes to the hobby. Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio are all great cities. But secondly, eccie has its roots in Texas so is the most prevalent board in the area. If you went to the west coast, you'd find other boards where Texas is not featured much. Regional thing.
Ditto

The hobby population count is vast there
that's what I kind of figured. Guess I need to win powerball and plan a month long vacation
Just in Austin Alone there's like 1000 provides and double or triple that in hobbyists. If you won the Powerball you could have a different girl every day in Austin for at least a couple years lol so good luck on picking those lucky numbers
Welllllll SOME of us Texas gals visit Iowa...js..lol
Went to Dallas in January for 4 days. Saw 3 girls and went to their full service amps. It was crazy. Direct flights outta Cedar Rapids.
Texas girls Love Love IOWA !!!!! LOL
Moved to Austin from Iowa...so much to choose from.
Texas girls Love Love IOWA !!!!! LOL Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
I def have to agree with this & I will be visiting again soon.
Texas guy working this week north of Des Moines in the Ankeny area.
Yes there are a bunch of providers in Austin but I'm hoping to make a friend or two while here.
Hope to hear back.
Refs will be given and yes they'll be Texas ladies. Lol