titties...

would you consider a red head? lol
As a woman with natural DD's, when I look for a playmate I actually prefer someone with B or C cups...hmm go figure!! I also like tall brunettes he he. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Natural, nice shaped, and not too large. Don't really like the enhanced ones
Oh yea. Are you providers allowed to post some of your beautiful breasts on here?
Naturally round and perky is a turnon!
C cup minimum, maybe a B if she has nice big nipples, and natural preferred.
Natural, firm, responsive with large nipples, puffy ones are great!
Until I started into the hobby two years ago, truthfully I'd never been exposed to anything other than natural, not large, nice responsive nips! Since entering the hobby world I of course have had the opportunity to "sample" some very nice manmades and have enjoyed the hell out of them, but for me I think deep down I still much prefer all natural, somewhat on the smallish side, A-B cup "just perfect" with nips that crave lip, tongue and finger play!!
Any size or shape is fine with me, I love them all.............
Well glad to know I don't have to have a boob job
I prefer what nature gave you. A beautiful girl just the way she is, no enhancements needed
I think too many girls get boob jobs for increased size and nothing else. If they are not out of wack or sagging to your knees, I prefer natural.
Natural is definatley best. The small a,b with responsive nipples or puffers are fantastic!!
Every woman is unique . . . and so are her assets . . . viva la variety . . .

(in other words, I like 'em all shapes, sizes, for different reasons)

Small and perky . . . perfect for cupping . . .

Large and full . . . perfect for smothering me with 'em . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
\\

viva la differance

it's a knee
Attached Images File Type: jpg boobies for boobs.jpg (30.5 KB, 167 views)
I love boobs..all kinds...but I prefer impants (usually C or D cup)....Big natural breasts I think look awesome in a bra, but sometimes too big can be a bit too droopy when the bra comes off for my taste..

just my .02
would you consider a red head? lol Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

I love them when they fit the body type, does not matter the size.