Where are the posers?

Had a restful vacay and just took a peek. Seems our posers boomer and his shit/ass/bootlicker Casey52 have been quiet after my departure. And then I see another poser wontu88/ aka V Ink mandle/fanboi "wonton" pops in? Wow! Posers are allowed to come in the forum with impunity now? Dafuq has this place become? Use to be such posers were reviled and revealed. This is definitely a different iCKY from what it used to be.
That was a short ban or are you also a poser??
The only pose you’re going to see is me posing to put my foot up your ass bc. ��
I see your u’re still here but the posers that be are not. What’s up with that? Hit n run posers that post a few to try to earn legitimacy with the easily deceived then fade into the shadows again?

Anyone bother to check boomer’s posts around my hiatus? Useless drivel to add post counts to seem legit to the ignorant.
Boomer is gone, just checking—he/she showed up in a few other forums but seems to be un-interested in what got started. Too bad, funny person but takes hobby life much to serious—hard to determine gender, maybe will return but I doubt it. Will check out wonton when I have time, HES probably legit though—with a name like wonton it sounds legit.
Curious thread, may I ask why you'd waste your time with such a question?
Curious thread, may I ask why you'd waste your time with such a question? Originally Posted by Bravo80
My time to waste Bravo. Because I'm just that type of degenerate who likes to pick on pretenders. People who are of the wrong gender to be a monger. Pretending to be one in order to foster their own agenda. And their ass-kissing, buttlicking lackeys.

Will check out wonton when I have time, HES probably legit though—with a name like wonton it sounds legit. Originally Posted by bc1969
Check into WonTu888's history of reviews and his early days on icky. You'll see what I'm talking about. He also disappeared for a while after VInk got her bancation for using mandles to get prominence in the Panhandle. IMHO, completely unnecessary for her to do so but she did it anyway. Tell me you don't see a mandle there? Smell anchovies yet?

That's why boomer coming the fuck out of nowhere rings certain bells also.
Pardon my ignorance Hotrix1, as I seldom post or read posts for that matter, is it your intent to call out people who do bad reviews?
What is iCKY
What is iCKY Originally Posted by Nole312
Icky is like some slimy sticky stuff that’ll have you looking at the bottom of your shoe

Check into WonTu888's history of reviews and his early days on icky. You'll see what I'm talking about. He also disappeared for a while after VInk got her bancation for using mandles to get prominence in the Panhandle. Originally Posted by hotrix1
Aww-man, your not gonna bring VInk into this are youNo good at all can come from that. Start some new more relevant shit

I’m out
What is iCKY Originally Posted by Nole312
iCKY == eCCIE
Aww-man, your not gonna bring VInk into this are youNo good at all can come from that. Start some new more relevant shit

I’m out Originally Posted by bc1969
How about reviewing the ladies and stopping all the rest.
How about reviewing the ladies and stopping all the rest. Originally Posted by The New Guy
Good luck with that, ‘the rest of the story’ comes with the territory and this kind of banter exist on any Internet forum out there, from weight watchers to politics, to religion or rock polishing,, we are in an environment of how to control the outburst, but there is no stopping it.

Anyone in this whole world can join this forum and submit post within the guidelines, it surprises me how many johns won’t speak up because they are afraid they might not get their dick sucked.

These girls will give you a good time if your paralyzed and in a wheel chair or if your some pompous asshole driving a BMW, or if your the chief of police or a dude that just got out of jail.

It’s business, I’ll work for almost anyone, DONT care who, what, or why you exist, it’s how I make my living, it’s my job, no different for the girls here.
What's wrong with hotrix's post? Been lurking around here long enough to see his post. He's provocative to say the least. But his posts make sense wether you agree or not with his opinion. As to this boomer dude, just a flash in the pan, nothing more. Poof, then gone. Just my opnion.

As for WonTu888, he only has reviews for a single provider all this time? Is his menu limited to seeing only one girl? That's so sad, it's like having pizza everyday. Even if it was good pizza, it gets old after a while. With so many beauties and talents out there, why limit yourself to one provider?

And you're right, too many johns won't say anything in the open forum if it's anything negative about a popular girl for fear of retalliation. Quite pathetic. How would the girls improve their service if they didn't know what guys didn't like about their time spent with her?

If what hotrix says about VINK is true, the guys have certainly forgiven her past indiscretions. but I wouldn't ever see a provider capable of hijacking a clients' handle for her own use. I already have trust issues with regular women I date, a provider with a wide base of clientele? She could make life miserable for a lot of people if she kept tabs on her clients over the years. Sorry, pass on that. My safety is more important than pussy. Even if it looks that good.
OI8 - go back and read the full story. The threads read more like a soap opera than what most of us are here for. Hotrix likes to stir the pot...and there are plenty of us who play along to keep him entertained. You seem to enjoy the banter as well - welcome. Be easy on boomer. How do you call him a "flash/pan" when you have 2 posts? He gets tired of the bs like the rest of us. As for VInk - she, and most of the other ladies on the board are professional, discrete and not going to burn any bridges. Treat the ladies with respect. You'll be glad you did.