Activities: conversation, BBBJ, CG
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very attractive, in great shape, and nice tits
Has a beautiful latina vibe to her in the photos with black hair
Well she should. She is Bolivian…
another sus review for her
She wants guys to jump thru loop holes to see her ... I dont mind being screened but her screening is a little over the top ...
She wants guys to jump thru loop holes to see her ... I dont mind being screened but her screening is a little over the top ... Originally Posted by Hova045
That’s what has kept me from pulling the trigger as well… on her and Kayden
The last time i gave my ID for verification, it ended up in wrong hands. It was not the providers fault but her things got stolen/hacked into. I got to know that as i was contacted by LE but luckily I had reported it lost. Secondly the work info is another blocker for me.

I have also heard that there is a manager involved that keeps all the information. Please do correct me if i am wrong
The last time i gave my ID for verification, it ended up in wrong hands. It was not the providers fault but her things got stolen/hacked into. I got to know that as i was contacted by LE but luckily I had reported it lost. Secondly the work info is another blocker for me.

I have also heard that there is a manager involved that keeps all the information. Please do correct me if i am wrong Originally Posted by scorched
No you are 100% correct.
Her and Kayden both have a pimp, and it's most likely the same guy considering how close they are.
They are collecting a lot of personal info and wouldn't be surprised they are using it to steal identities, sell them on the black market, or use them to get credit cards in all you fool's names.
Im still waiting to hear from anyone as an alert that has reported their identity stolen from these 2 ladies.
Or any issues related.
Got a link to a post Fiddle?
I've had my identity stolen 2x in the past 10-years, both resulting in fraudulent credit card usage. When this occurs, its nearly impossible to track how it occurred or who is directly responsible.

My .02, you give out your RW information, you are setting yourself up.
Not to mention a client list is an awfully tempting chip to hand a DA when looking at charges. I get these broads look good and have good reviews but man. Them having access to my info isn’t worth it. I like to keep it brief. Fake name. Burner number.
Is there a risk to providing personal information to a hooker/pimp? Of course there is. It's not necessarily that they may or will sell your info or use it to rob you or blackmail you. It is that if any of them get snagged by the law on any charge, even if not hobby related, they may use that info as a bargaining chip to reduce the impact of their rap. There's also the possibility that the info is not stored securely, whether on a phone, computer or cloud service. Hacking goes on everywhere daily. Religious and other groups are at it. There's been legal and less than legal efforts to shame johns as a deterrent to prostitution (remember johntv?). Once your name is out in public as having been on a list of a hooker/pimp's customers, you're pretty much cooked.
Is that risk high enough, likely enough to occur that you should just avoid it? I don't know because I have no idea what they do with your information. If you think that risk is not significant, go for it. I won't do it because the consequence of the risk is too great, even if the risk were to be minimal.