Redefining Marriage

Since we are redefining marriage, perhaps it is time to allow polygamous marriage. Personally, I think it would also go a long way toward legalizing prostitution, because only top notch men would be able to afford extra wives, and loser boys would not get laid without P4P, so a groundswell of opinion might help us out.
What basis is there for the state to prevent me from having multiple wives? All of us married guys either screw hookers or keep SB's, or go to strip clubs for extras. Let's put it out in the open and complete the marriage equality movement.
Since we are redefining marriage, perhaps it is time to allow polygamous marriage. Personally, I think it would also go a long way toward legalizing prostitution, because only top notch men would be able to afford extra wives, and loser boys would not get laid without P4P, so a groundswell of opinion might help us out.
What basis is there for the state to prevent me from having multiple wives? All of us married guys either screw hookers or keep SB's, or go to strip clubs for extras. Let's put it out in the open and complete the marriage equality movement. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I support marriage equality, though I think that we should do away with marriage as a legal term for both straight and homosexual couples. That said, I don't support polygamy, but I know some people who probably would.

I always understood bigamy was one wife too many,

but so was monogamy!

Old Dingus
I like what philosopher Megan McCain had to say on the subject:
"Being against gay marriage because it's against your religion is like throwing away someone else's hamburger because you're on a diet."
Huh ????????????

Fucking dumb blonde.

You calling anybody dumb is an affront to dumb people, Whirlytard.
You calling anybody dumb is an affront to dumb people, Whirlytard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+1,000
What basis is there for the state to prevent me from having multiple wives? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
why the hell would you want extra wives .....or who would ever want that?
As long as all parties are giving their voluntary consent, who cares?
why the hell would you want extra wives .....or who would ever want that? Originally Posted by JCM800
variety
why the hell would you want extra wives .....or who would ever want that? Originally Posted by JCM800
That's what I was thinking $$$$$$$$$$

variety Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
LMFAO
As long as all parties are giving their voluntary consent, who cares? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They call themselves Team Yssup.

Sometimes it works out. Love can be a beautiful thing.

ha ha ha ha
^ Love it
What basis is there for the state to prevent me from having multiple wives? All of us married guys either screw hookers or keep SB's, or go to strip clubs for extras. Let's put it out in the open and complete the marriage equality movement. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why not? It's not my thing given that I'm not even interested in one husband, let alone two. Oh wait, you were referring to MEN having multiple WIVES. Silly me.

If there is enough people pushing to legalize polygamy, then I would support them. Inasmuch as ye do harm to none, do as ye will.

I like what philosopher Megan McCain had to say on the subject:
"Being against gay marriage because it's against your religion is like throwing away someone else's hamburger because you're on a diet."
Huh ????????????

Fucking dumb blonde.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, your two brain cells don't seem to be functioning here. If you couldn't grasp the very apt analogy, then well, God love ya, cause it was a pretty easy one to get.

Excellent quote actually, and she nailed it!

As long as all parties are giving their voluntary consent, who cares? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
EXACTLY! If all people involved are consenting, the who the fuck gives a fuck??
That's what I was thinking $$$$$$$$$$

LMFAO Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Love the new avatar you gorgeous lady!!