hole in the wall gang

• CJ7
  • 04-27-2013, 01:57 AM

notice the hole in calendar behind the chair ... that's the streetside west wall, second story of the house ... the hole was found after the shootout the dead suspect had with the cops .. if the homeowner had been in the chair the city would be facing a lawsuit.

cant say if it came from a cop or a bad guy, but I would have felt better if the governor would have told me it was ok to watch the firefight from a lawn chair in the front yard and I know COF would too

yup, I have a link with pics taken by a cell of the entire shootout iffin yer interested.
Cops ain't the best shots.
the armed citizen fires fewer shots more accurately. When was the last time you heard an armed citizen empty their high capacity magazine into a suspect?
the armed citizen fires fewer shots more accurately. When was the last time you heard an armed citizen empty their high capacity magazine into a suspect? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
suspect, no. Innocent school children, yes.
  • CJ7
  • 04-27-2013, 04:29 PM
suspect, no. Innocent school children, yes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
didn't know armed citizens chased suspects, and exchanged fire power ... good to know.

unfortunately (for citizens), Romney banned high capacity mags in Mass the same time he banned assault weapons