What do guys like about a doubles session?

Hi guys!

I have a new friend who's visiting me and we've done one or two doubles sessions before. I'm hoping to learn more about what you guys like or don't like about spending time with two hot women. Please tell me about some of your fantasies. Since I will have other friends visiting me from time to time, I want to know how I can make my doubles sessions even more memorable!

Xoxo!!

Jenny
Without question, I want the two girls to enjoy each other as well as me. I love watching one girl making another cum. It's perfect
Do you get as much excitement watching us girls play with each other? Or would you prefer that we spend our entire session pampering you - our guest?
Definitely want to see you two beautiful women playing with each other. Double bj is great but probably nothing better than doggy style while you are daty on your friend.
+1
Definitely want to see you two beautiful women playing with each other. Double bj is great but probably nothing better than doggy style while you are daty on your friend. Originally Posted by Dcasianlover
I echo this comment, if I had the opportunity to do a FFM session, this is exactly what I'd like to see.

I would also enjoy girl on top of me, and the other girl on top of my face, I'm doing DATY, the two girls are DFK, etc.
I would also enjoy girl on top of me, and the other girl on top of my face, I'm doing DATY, the two girls are DFK, etc. Originally Posted by psmith0380
...that's hot
I've never had the privelege of a FFM session. The thought seeing two ladies DFK is really hot. I'm a bit of a. Phehe so I've always been interested in a MFM session as it seems like it would be really erotic and participate at the same time. I find the idea of two guys making the lady the center of attention to be really sexy. I haven't had any luck setting this scenario up though v
I've never had the privelege of a FFM session. The thought seeing two ladies DFK is really hot. I'm a bit of a. Phehe so I've always been interested in a MFM session as it seems like it would be really erotic and participate at the same time. I find the idea of two guys making the lady the center of attention to be really sexy. I haven't had any luck setting this scenario up though v Originally Posted by Vlautin
I never have done a FFM session and my god I'd love to do one! But I did do a MFM session with Macie and it was exciting to a degree but I'm 100% straight and although it was fun watching her suck another guy at the same time - it's more fun to me 1 on 1. Now the idea someone had earlier of a girl riding him, another riding his face and the 2 girls kissing. THAT is sexy! Although I also like the idea of doggystyle with one while she DATY on the other girl.

Any two beautiful Thai (Or Korean/chinese) girls interested in that scenario? If so, message me!
Long hair on my thighs and double daty w some tongue wrestling
I echo this comment, if I had the opportunity to do a FFM session, this is exactly what I'd like to see.

I would also enjoy girl on top of me, and the other girl on top of my face, I'm doing DATY, the two girls are DFK, etc. Originally Posted by psmith0380
Thats so sexy
I've never had the privelege of a FFM session. The thought seeing two ladies DFK is really hot. I'm a bit of a. Phehe so I've always been interested in a MFM session as it seems like it would be really erotic and participate at the same time. I find the idea of two guys making the lady the center of attention to be really sexy. I haven't had any luck setting this scenario up though v Originally Posted by Vlautin
Is there a name for that?
I especially love when they aren't "gay for pay".
I would love to find a great doubles partner in the DC area. I thought I had one but I haven't heard back from her. Any ladies who are interested in offering doubles with someone who visits regularly, please shoot me an email! jamie.love532@gmail.com and please check out my website too, mutual attraction is very important for me!! missjamielove.com

Thanks!
I too find the mfm scenario really hot and have also had a tough time trying to set it up!