URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Irving
Activities: LFK, BBJ, Missionary, Shower, CG
Hair Length and Color: Black long I think
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slightly taller than 5', MM Butt and Tits, Face Botox,and Cute-ish old face.
Recommendation: No
Not looking good with the $50 increase..
Gratz on paying more for less...
Originally Posted by H/Dtown
Dude, I always try to be one of the first few in. They’re full of energy and not burned out yet. Of course, I am taking the chance that it could be someone like Sherry of DFW behind the door when it magically opens, lol lol
Dude, I always try to be one of the first few in. They’re full of energy and not burned out yet. Of course, I am taking the chance that it could be someone like Sherry of DFW behind the door when it magically opens, lol lol Originally Posted by 2balls75
Yes, I know she will be less tired if you see her at 10 am vs. 2 pm, but should I expect the girl to be burned out for my 2 pm appointment?
Yes, I know she will be less tired if you see her at 10 am vs. 2 pm, but should I expect the girl to be burned out for my 2 pm appointment? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I didn’t mean the first few in on a certain day, I meant I want to be one of the first few when she gets off the plane. I saw her two weeks before the OP did so I’m guessing she was a little more enthusiastic and had more energy when she first started.
I didn’t mean the first few in on a certain day, I meant I want to be one of the first few when she gets off the plane. I saw her two weeks before the OP did so I’m guessing she was a little more enthusiastic and had more energy when she first started. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Ahhhhh ok, I see what you're saying - good point.