She sucks. not worth your money.

http://stjoseph.backpage.com/FemaleE...ide-24/7104767
those in St. Joe, and whenever she does her thing in Columbia, just skip her. she is a clockwatcher, she doesn't care about you, she just wants to make quick cash and get you out. There are better providers out there, who are also better looking. don't make the mistake I did.
http://stjoseph.backpage.com/FemaleE...ide-24/7104767
those in St. Joe, and whenever she does her thing in Columbia, just skip her. she is a clockwatcher, she doesn't care about you, she just wants to make quick cash and get you out. There are better providers out there, who are also better looking. don't make the mistake I did.
This isn't an alert.
This is not an alert. Did she rob you? Were you threatened or assaulted? Did a pimp/driver/security type guy threaten or harass you? Was it a sting? Those sorts of things are what alerts are for.

Being a clock watcher is not alert worthy. Its really not "bitch" worthy either, but neither here nor there. Write a review, not an alert.
i did sins.
and fine, i'll delete it since it's such a big deal
well I guess i can't delete it, so the moderator will have to
You found a BP hooker who doesn't care about you and just wants your money. Awesome.

Dude, this is not an ISO. This is not a request. And it wasn't an alert either. A review would help people find out about her so she doesn't take other guys for a crappy ride.
You have a long road to haul if you try to please the whole board. Put to use the good advice disregaurd the bad. I think clock watching is not only alert worthly we are talking tar and feathers on the first bus out of town. But it would be a crowed bus if it was an alert everytime a provider did not meet our expects the good ones do not get caugh watching.
Moved thread from Coed Discussions as this does not constitute an alert, just a dissatisfied customer. Alert threads are supposed to be used when a potential threat to safety is known or may happen (i.e., threats of bodily harm, potential LE stings or sweeps, blackmail threats, etc.). Also merged the thread in Requests and ISO as the thread in that forum does not constitute a request for information or someone seeking out information. Again, just a dissatisfied customer who should have posted a review detailing the encounter.

And, contrary to what BC states, clock-watching is not alert-worthy. It is worthy for identification for a review so the community will know what this provider's sense of professionalism is.