Americans should know how easily their government can kill them

Julian Assange on "Real Time with Bill Maher". I can't stand Maher, but I appreciate him allowing Assange to speak. Here is part of what he said:

Maher asked Assange why, in the face of such overwhelming condemnation from even so-called liberals like Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA), we should be on Wikileaks’ side.

“Well, look, we’ve risen to a situation, or collapsed to a situation in the United States, now,” Assange answered, “where you can be killed by someone in the White House, from the president on down for some completely arbitrary reasons. You won’t know you’re on the ‘kill list’ until you’re dead.”

Lawyers, he said, are not allowed to represent people on the list, so if you have a suspicion that you’re on that list, you have no recourse.

“I can’t see a greater collapse than when the Executive can kill its own citizens,” said Assange,”arbitrarily, at will, in secret, without any of the decision making becoming public, without even the rules of procedure, without even the law behind it being public.”

That is why, he said, Wikileaks does what it does and will continue to do so.

Keep it up! And FREE BRADLEY MANNING!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/0...can-kill-them/
FREE ARCHIE MANNING!

And you lie... I think you watch every second of Bill Maher hoping he'll talk about shut in, lost their masculinity, NO-T, basement dwelling motherfuckers like you.

and he usually does!
Stay off the list!!!!
The White House policy you're referring to deals with Americans who turn on their own country.

The policy does seem harsh, but what is the alternative?

Do we allow terrorists to attack our country just because they were born here?

. . . There are too many weak-minded people who can be converted by cunning extremists and they must be dealt with. I'm not sure I agree with the persecution of Wikileaks, but there must be more to that story that the public does not know about, but that is really a separate issue.
I have already given my opinion but I will state it again:

1. Go through the legal formalities to remove citizenship from the person involved on the grounds that they serve a foreign army.
2. Spread the authorization through the three branches of the government for oversight.
3. Establish a panel with two Senators, two Representatives, two Justices, and the President.
4. Establish a margin for execution; majority vote, 2/3s, unanimous
5. Publicly justify every execution after the fact.
By the time you do all that they will have either recruited someone to or have done it themselves.
The answer is more guns for terrorist citizens...in their schools.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2013, 06:41 AM
The answer is more guns for terrorist citizens...in their schools. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
lol, arm our school teachers! The sad part is , our TeaPots are to ignorant to see the humor in their fear.
You support the NRA now. I am shocked WTF. I didn't know that you care about our kids and teachers. How sweet...
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2013, 10:24 AM
I wish dueling was stll legal!