What's wrong with America 2

This:
https://news.yahoo.com/armed-individ...165943026.html

But I suppose it was really Antifa...
This:
https://news.yahoo.com/armed-individ...165943026.html

But I suppose it was really Antifa... Originally Posted by reddog1951
Nothing wrong with it at all, as long voting isn’t restricted, happens every election with the Black Panthers in Philadelphia.
So, why would they wear masks or gaiters (I thought covid was over) and hide their license plates? Please provide a link about the Panthers in Phily.
So they don’t get harassed and/or arrested for doing something that is in no way illegal. You seem to forget that that’s what the FBI does now, jail or attempt to jail dissidents.
So, why would they wear masks or gaiters (I thought covid was over) and hide their license plates? Please provide a link about the Panthers in Phily. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Perhaps you should watch the news , I know CNN and MSNBC don’t carry it. Google it.

Well hiding the license plates is against the law in Texas andI if not should be in Arizona as well, as far as the mask they are encouraged to wear them but not mandated
We all know bullshit when we smell it...
Never said it was illegal...but thought we were all in favor of complete transparency regarding elections and their oversight. Maybe voters should be allowed the same anonymity as "poll workers" regarding photographing them and their license plates, maybe even a pic of their approved ballot beside a gaitered "poll worker".

I'm pretty sure this exactly the type of election security the founding fathers revered by all envisioned.
So, why would they wear masks or gaiters (I thought covid was over) and hide their license plates? Please provide a link about the Panthers in Phily. Originally Posted by reddog1951

So they don’t get harassed and/or arrested for doing something that is in no way illegal. You seem to forget that that’s what the FBI does now, jail or attempt to jail dissidents. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

All I need is a mask to keep from being harassed and arrested? Masks keep the FBI away. Yup.

Who knew?
Still waiting for substantiation it happens every election in Philly by Black Panthers. Best I found with Google is an instance in Philly way back around 2012. They don't seem to be very active in recent years.