another newbie ? about hotels

? For the expert hobbyists - short of getting a dump, any tips of finding a decent hotel? I have never been to a hotel that doesn't want a credit card or your picture id...

Post or pm me...

Thanks for the advice in advance.
yes please info on this
They have to check ID. No credit card usally means a sizable cash deposit. No hotel I know of refuses cash if asked. If your paying for the room, have the provider book it and reimburse her. My new ATF gets rooms at Hiltons, Embasy Suites, marriots, etc using priceline, etc at rates that defy logic. Last time we stayed in a suite at the Hilton for 35 bucks for the night.
So everyone has the provider book the rooms for them???
If your married and they are willing to do it, hell yes. No paper trail
  • Go4it
  • 11-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Why not just do incall? Then you don't have to worry about any of that BS - plus it's a cheaper rate!
Assuming they have an incall. Or that you want to go to their incall
  • Go4it
  • 11-29-2011, 06:12 AM
Good Point Bubba. Guess I am spoiled. We only have over 750 ladies in our area so if she doesn't have incall I just move on to the next EXCELLENT one that does have an incall.
I follow the in-call only approach - Google the area to insure it is at least a decent area... also look at prior reviews to gain a perspective on if the prior in-call is in a decent locations

only do hotels if they are someone that I know and have seen before - and even then, if it is a crappy location, I tell them to upgrade and I cover that cost