Is there really something called a dom lady?

Is there actually something called a dominant lady? I have been trying to find one for long but no luck. providers always remain in providing mode and hence its not possible to find some.
I understand that most girls would like their man to be strong to satisfy them but is it really impossible to find the other way round where a tough,tall lady wants her man to be fragile and dependent totally on her..

I have always been a sub fantacizing abt a strong female who will thrust herself upon me,humiliate, treat as door mat.. She cant be a provider who comes in tries to show domination and leaves after an hour... It developes over time. She need to know me first talk to me as a girlfriend and then treat me as a lover who doesnt know how to satify her when she wants it... after that it needs to be an ongoing relation atleast for sometime.. money comes for sure..
But all providers want is money first else they wont even talk!!
I am yet to see someone who would like to invest some time and then take it from there.. may be i expect too much.
Fetlife dot com is full of kinksters looking for the same thing on both ends of the spectrum. Its facebook for deviant fuckers lol
Quite a number of hard core Doms here. You might try posting in the Another Realm forum as well.
Seriously dude, you need to be on Fetlife. I agree with 213674. If you can't find the kink you're looking for on Fet you're NOT looking.
Seriously dude, you need to be on Fetlife. I agree with 213674. If you can't find the kink you're looking for on Fet you're NOT looking. Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker

Ive found so much kink I WASNT looking for on there it's crazy...