Travel Schedules On Hold? or On the Move?

So i am thinking about travel via car. Unclear about air travel, not because of the cause, but because other business and services are shutting down.

What's your thought on Travel.
So i am thinking about travel via car. Unclear about air travel, not because of the cause, but because other business and services are shutting down.

What's your thought on Travel. Originally Posted by Goddess Ambika
Same as the rest of life. Carry on and live life. I will not travel to where I want because I can't and am denied by the airlines as they are grounding my already booked flights and also due to the travel ban involving Europe as I run the risk of not being able to return if something changes and also mandatory quarantine upon return and regulations that could be implemented while gone. For this reason I made two weeks ago a last second trip to Europe to get my last thrills in knowing it may be 1-6 months before I can resume.

But I won't give up the fight to go find great girls abroad in other places I might just have to go back to my old stomping grounds of Latin America; where Mister Corona does not enjoy hot weather. This may be the one time Colombia or Panama will work best for me. And it is cheap.

If one likes to travel and the airlines are flying the route and the government permits it why the fuck not? No need to sit home getting even MORE worried. Each day that goes by the worse case situations are presented to us by CNN delivered in an arrogant and misleading way for political gain. They want our lives disrupted by fear mongering to force the vote blue. Fucking disgusting. Corona is very real but as presented one would think it is the Spanish Flu or some malaria outbreak building the Panama Canal etc. It is true here many will get sick and many will die and one death is too many but as a % of the populations we will not lose many people. Most will sit home and survive w/o needing hospitals.

So my thoughts on travel? Turn off the media news, go travel. Have fun. The virus is here and we will either get it or not.

I think the risks of getting Corona in HEB fighting over toilet paper and bananas is much riskier than a flight from Austin to Denver ( yes, Denver on my list as I can do all I like there both in and outdoors and great girls there as well) so by all means let's all run to HEB and stock up on items we actually have plenty of and ' increase' our Corona risks. These panicked fools if drinking the CNN kool-aid should be using home delivery apps if they are THAT scared to travel due to getting Corona...

As to the OP; decide what is best for you and your comfort level; don't let anyone else decide for you. Enjoy whatever choice you decide to make and as always I think it is important to respect the choices of others in this time even if we may disagree. Disrespect and fear make matters worse. Respect and not panicking make things better..