Exchange Notes from Seeking Arrangements Experiences

Hey Bros,

I'm dipping my toes in the SA waters, and things are blowing up (in a good way). Possibilities seems endless, but it's only early days yet.

Any pro tips from the experienced about how to manage the initial meet up and moving things beyond? Pitfalls to avoid?

Anyone with experience in Latin America (MX especially)? Mexico has all the indications of being an absolute gold mine. Lower expectations financially and an endless supply of hot, stacked chicas.

Venezuelan girls keep blowing up my favorites, but I think they want love via Western Union in the form of greenbacks. I ain't here to be a remote ATM.

So, please share experiences!!
Just watch what you say to the girls on there. Some of them are scammers and will report you and you will get banned.
Is $800 excessive for a SA experience?
Um Yes. I am talking to some now asking for 200. which is reasonable. I found one slim white gal. We gonna meet for 100$

And yeah be careful what you say. Take the convos to snapchat or ask for the #. I have been banned once because I mentioned $ for services or something like that. I know take all private convos outside the site.
I actually had her on Facebook and I messaged her that way haha but shit $200 don’t sound bad. $800 seems steep bro
Yes, be careful not to be explicit, on the site. I have never gone beyond 300, myself. If they ask for more than that, it better be for an over night, with all the bells and whistles. Reading the info on sugar baby threads is highly beneficial. You can learn a lot of tips from others on those threads.
Is $800 excessive for a SA experience? Originally Posted by Stark11
Absolutely
Whole lot of golden pussy syndrome on SA.. Lol.
Whole lot of golden pussy syndrome on SA.. Lol. Originally Posted by Clingus
Agree
If you are an upgraded member there is an entire thread on SBs by geography off the main forum page. Lots of intel there.
Nah, not an upgraded member. Only got 10 messages out and not they are asking for $299 to message these chicks. Don’t think it’s worth it tbh. I’ll just keep an eye out and see what’s available around here
Hey Bros,

I'm dipping my toes in the SA waters, and things are blowing up (in a good way). Possibilities seems endless, but it's only early days yet.

Any pro tips from the experienced about how to manage the initial meet up and moving things beyond? Pitfalls to avoid?

Anyone with experience in Latin America (MX especially)? Mexico has all the indications of being an absolute gold mine. Lower expectations financially and an endless supply of hot, stacked chicas.

Venezuelan girls keep blowing up my favorites, but I think they want love via Western Union in the form of greenbacks. I ain't here to be a remote ATM.

So, please share experiences!! Originally Posted by eyeoftiger222
Venezuela is FULL of hot chicas, second only to Colombia in that part of the world, but while I have been to Venezuela before you couldn't pay me enough to go there now.

As for SB's, pretty much everywhere in Latin America is GREAT for finding SB's at a fraction of what you'd expect to pay here.
  • Uomo
  • 05-11-2021, 10:49 AM
I used SA in LA and other parts of California when I travelled there frequently. Still have a few SBs in LA that I hit up when I'm there. 400 for an evening of fucking, dinner, more fucking, sucking... etc.

It takes a while to weed through the flakes and those that want a monthly allowance, but there are a few good finds. I paid for the membership for a few months to get enough contracts outside of the site and went from there. There are tons of SW there as well, but those are easy to pickup on.
Used it in Houston and the first two weeks are epic. You are bombed with offers. Lots of strippers and Pro’s. You have to filter and search. Flirting is a must.

Chat and tell them what you are after, mine was two to four meetings a month and told them after we meet would the budget be discussed.. Always meet them for lunch at a nice restaurant and met face to face. Then asked them if they would be interested and never got tturned down. Had several casual meeting and four long term meaning at least four months. Age range was 20 to 45. I did have a blast. Watching a giant pair of 20 year old real titties bounce as she rode me cowgirl is one fond memory.

Had a few meh meetings and lots of oh hell yeah.

Good hunting.
So how do you pay the site? With personal credit card?