Model Portfolio:Maybe we can help each other

Dear Ladies:
Thirty years ago my profession and first love was photography. I specialized in weddings, portraits, landscapes, glamour, events, and worked on retainer for the National Organization for Women, Greenpeace, and the Republican Party (I know a very strange combination). My desire to provide for a growing family led me to my second career in the corporate world. I am very fortunate that this second career has left me financially stable enough to retire early and to once again pursue my first passion, photography.
At the end of the year I will restart my professional career as a photographer. Until then I am building a portfolio of wedding, event, portrait, fashion/glamour, and other prints that I will use on my future website.
Presently I need more portraits of women. If you are looking for a new portfolio as well then perhaps we can help each other. In exchange for modeling and providing me with a restricted release which will limit my rights to use these phonographs for self-promotion purposes only I will in return give you the photographs and electronic files to do with as you please. All I ask is that you use my copyright watermark on any photo that is published or used in your advertisements.
Over the next few months I will be shooting events in Austin, Denver, San Francisco, Miami, and the surrounding areas. If you are interested in updating or building your own portfolio then please contact me for a session. My interest is in portraiture but I am experienced in both fashion, glamour, and the tasteful figure photography. I will be very accommodating for location (outdoor, indoor, your place or what ever I find) and I encourage you to bring whatever makes you comfortable and secure, including a friend.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, including seeing some of my work then please write me and include a photo of yourself and tell me the types of portfolio that you would like me to provide you with. You can reach me at acust@photographer.net . I am easy to work will make you feel comfortable - which is half the secret of good work. Once I complete my web and print portfolio then I will no longer provide any free services, first come, first served.
Clairdelune Photography